“Yes, even a non-meat eater will enjoy the food”

Mountain Brauhaus Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Service is friendly and efficient. Food is so, so delicious. As a non-meat eater I am frequently looking for restaurants that would accommodate me and my meat loving spouse. Mountain Brauhaus fits the bill.

Large selection of tap beers, authentic German dishes and not so authentic German dishes were offered. I loved the veggie chili and the sweet and sour cauliflower. In the past I enjoyed there veggie burger.

I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Nice people, superb food, cozy ambiance, great drinks. Love this place! Don't miss the sauerbraten if you are a meat eater.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has huge portions. The pretzel appetizer is delicious and so is their cheesecake. For a German restaurant I was disappointed in their German potato salad but honestly that was my only complaint. Delicious food. Definitely give it a try! Split an entrée even and save room for the Cheesecake. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is always one of my favorite places to eat. It is nearly an hour from my house but still worth the trip every time. Great food and beers on tap!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I can call myself a foody. I like different kinds of food as long as it tastes and looks good. When it comes to a restaurant review, my conclusion is mainly based on quality of food. The taste and quality of food at this restaurant is excellent. One of the best places I have ever dined in. Service is great and friendly. One time we were lucky to try an elk entree which they had as a special and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. Apple strudel is a MUST!!! This place is always packed and making a reservation will not necessarily help so expect a long wait especially on weekends. The restaurant is not big so I would not recommend it for large parties. If you happen to be in the area, this restaurant must be your first choice.