Hampton Inn Garden City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Garden City Hotel(Garden City)
$188
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$149
Hyatt Place Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$151
Travelocity
$124
$166
Homewood
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island(Westbury)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
$229
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviewslong islandcoffee and teacomplimentary breakfastcountry roadeasy accessnew yorkconvenient locationgreat shoppingwafflesindoor poolclean roomsbusiness centercarle placethe breakfast areafitness centerroosevelt fieldbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was so very impressed the customer service was amazing. I arrived around midnight & was greeted with an amazing clerk that was very helpful on finding a place to deliver. It snowed while I was there & the morning clerk found a taxi service that was able to get me to the airport to catch my flight. I would so stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
JRosanio, General Manager at Hampton Inn Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted you enjoyed our hotel and that we were able to meet all your needs. I'm glad our staff was able to assist you even under stressful circumstances like the bad weather we've been having lately.
Glad you will stay with us the next time you are in the Garden City, NY area

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Hampton Inn is a clean, nice place with very friendly staff. Breakfast offered is sumptuous and has options for all. It has a strategic location in terms of vicinity to many shopping options (Wallmart, Costco, Target, Old Navy, Best Buy, Nordstrom, Roosevelt Field Mall etc.) as well as Carle Place (LIRR) at walking distance. My six week stay there was great and hassle free.

Room Tip: 1 North Ave may not be applicable for cabs with outdated GPS. Try 700 and you would reach the right place.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. We are proud of our location as it offers many amenites such as shops and restaurants for those guests staying long term. I hope you will consider us again the next time you are in our area.
Thanks again

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel staff were really great. The rooms were very clean and the furniture was very modern. The location was also great, very close to shopping malls and restaurants. The best part was the free breakfast with all the options available for the entire family. I would definitely stay at this location again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted you enjoyed our hotel and that we were able to meet all your needs. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast with all it has to offer.
Hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Garden City, NY area

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I can't believe that this hotel was only 3 stars. The staff were friendly and helpful, even helping us with finding good restaurants in the area. The rooms were comfortable and clean, I even took off the pillow case so that I could try to figure out what brand it was. The pool area was clean and inviting. Overall, we had a great time.

1  Thank Amy C

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the Garden City NY area

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very good all around. Location, Breakfast, Fitness Room, Staff, Clean rooms, Pool & Parking very good. The staff and room service is excellent. I truly enjoyed my staff with my family. Our children really enjoyed the Pool and the area restaurants.

1  Thank Timothy M
JRosanio, General Manager at Hampton Inn Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and was able to take advantage of all the hotel amenities.
I hope to see you again the next time you are in the Garden City NY area