“Great”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Garden City
chicago, United States
“Great”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had a great experience at this Hampton Inn. The front desk staff were great. I came down to grab some coffee and they remembered me by name. I also loved the courtesy call left on my voicemail. That was a nice touch.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JRosanio, General Manager at Hampton Inn Garden City, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. it's always a great feeling when any customer service person remembers a guest/customer name. We pride ourselves on training our staff to 'connect' with our guests and it's nice to see that it is paying off.
We lok forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Garden City NY area

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hotel was clean and very comfortable. The service and staff were excellent. I felt it was a little pricey and the towels were not of good quality. It really was very comfortable and I enjoyed staying there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time time out to complete out Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and glad the staff treated you well. Please accept my apologies for the quality of towels you experienced during your stay. Our Housekeeping team has done a full inventory of any unacceptable terry and new items have been purchased.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had an awesome stay!Great location!From Laguardia to this location is like 35-40 minutes.If your in Nassau County visiting,Hotel has the best bang for your bucks.The complimentary breakfast was more then you need to start your day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WOW!!!! What a great Trip Advisor survey comment. interested in a Sales Manager position? :) Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. Please tell your friends about our great hotel and we hope to see you again as well the next time you are in the Garden City NY area
Roy, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good hotel, pricey, but so is all of NYC. It's a little out of the way for the City, but soooo worth it for the drive. Also great central location for Long Island. Hotel is still fairly new. Breakfast was good, above average. Not made to order, but good variety.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JRosanio, General Manager at Hampton Inn Garden City, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor survey as well as our Hilton online survey. It was nice to see that you understand the pricing of NYC hotels. With our proximity to Manhattan our hotel is still a great value. Our hotel as well as all Hamptons do not have a made to order breakfast since this is not a Hampton Brand standard.
I'm dleighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Garden City NY area.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I checked in relatively late at night to find that my room had either been double booked or there was some other problem, in any case I ended up in a taxi to a nearby Hilton then had to pack all my stuff up and shift back the next morning.

A bit of a pain and I wouldnt mind so much if this weren't the second time I have stayed in a Hampton and the second time my booking hasn't been found!

I should say that on this occasion the hotel comped my room for the night and arranged all my taxis which was nice, but as a business traveller I would rather have just had my room. There arent really any extras in Hamptons (room service, restaurant etc) so there isn't much else they could have done though.

Anyway, the hotel is fine, staff are very nice, rooms are a nice size and comfortable and I liked the swimming pool. Breakfast was so so but unlike a lot of these hotels there is quite a lot within walking distance, a number of restaurants and stores, so this is actually a pretty good place to stay if you dont have a car.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor survey. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced with our Reservation Center. I know (unfortunately from experience) how frustrating it can be to arrive at a hotel you booked and have to relocate. I'm glad overall you enjoyed your stay and hope you will give us another opportunity the next time you're in the Garden City NY area
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel is just what you would expect for a property in this price range. The Room was spacious and well kept up. Staff was friendly, cheerful and helpful. I thought the room was well thought out for the business trailer.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I agree that your stay was 'just how it should be' with a comfortable, clean room and great service. Thanks for the great comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time your in the area.
Garden City, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I really enjoy the location and the friendly staff. Breakfast has variety of choices based pon day of week. At night the main looby area is a place where you can watch Monday night football with other fans and not get too loud. Location is a little difficult to find th e1st time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted that the staff treated you well. I'm also glad you were able to take advantage of our spacious lobby to watch Monday Night Football. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Garden City NY area
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garden City
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Hilton Garden Inn Westbury

Been to Hampton Inn Garden City? Share your experiences!