“Best place to go wash your fur kid!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Woofer Wash Doggy Day Spa
Ranked #8 of 18 things to do in Garden City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This place is great! It's clean, makes washing your baby quite comfortably for both you and the doggie. They use really good shampoos & conditioners and even though it's cheaper to wash at home, this makes it so fun and worthwhile as an alternative to all the mess you'll make at home. This place offers a no-mush advantage to get your baby all clean and beautiful. For the lazy people out there, they also offer to wash your baby for you of course at an additional service charge. Entrenprenure's at the very best! Come wash your pup and you won't regret the time spent:)

2  Thank lejaceman

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I've been known to treat my Lab, Buster, as my 3rd son, so naturally I would have needed to find a top quality bathing facility and I did. I was tired of playing exorbitant fees to a groomer and then I found this extremely clean, self serve doggie wash. The staff was friendly and helpful. For $18 you get a large tub, all shampoo products (& conditioner), combs, brushes, ear cleaning, chamois cloths/towels & even a blow dryer! I brought my own spray-on conditioner (some may call it doggie perfume) but I didn't "need" to. I wish they had one closer to me, but Garden City isn't too far. Parking is a bit challenging, otherwise, loved it!