“Celebrating ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Capital Grille

Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 130 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Roosevelt Field Mall - Old Country Road & Ring Road
long island, ny
“Celebrating ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated a new job and one year job. The service was great
The food was great. They made us feel special
But the price was steep. The dinner for 4 with
One bottle of the least expensive wine was
Very close to 100/pp.
Would go back but have to save some money
First!
Many guest were obviously on company
Expense accts

Long Island, New York
“A fantastic lunch at Capital Grille”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

My party of 4 lunched at Capital Grille and had a grand time. Daniel (Danny) was a wonderful waiter. He was knowledgeable about the menu and the foodies at the table engaged him in talk about the ingredients of certain dishes. We all ordered from the Plates portion of the menu and none were disappointed with the Portini Soup, Green Salad, Lobster Roll, Sliders, Scallops or Squash. Danny checked on us and went above and beyond to enhance our dining experience, from taking a phone of my party and providing us with copies of the pictures to allowing us to taste Grapefruit Soda and a dessert at no charge. The atmosphere was pleasing and the noise level was moderate. I will certainly return at my first opportunity to do so to sample more of the delectable menu.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Okay Steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

First off let me say that this place has a nice atmosphere and set up. The Servers are very good and they even have their own calling cards. As for as the food, it was okay nothing that stood out. I ordered the Fillet Mignon. The steak was just a steak. not much seasoning to it. One of the reasons I went there was for the lobster mac. Well it didn't really have a good balance of cheese. pretty much lobster taste. So as I said it will fill you up but not much on taste. I've had better.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MikeJ992
New York City, New York
“They do it right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Came for a wedding anniversary dinner with two other couples after coming several times for business lunches. They always deliver at lunch, but we were treated extra special when they knew we were celebrating a personal event. I highly recommend it. The consistency of the food is fantastic, the wine list is expansive and the staff and service continues to be extremely attentive. I always have a great experience. One of our friends who had never been there proclaimed "this is my new favorite restaurant!" Everything was just terrific. Thanks for a perfect anniversary celebration dinner with my wife and friends!

• Visited September 2013
Roslyn, New York
“Lovely Dinner, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

As someone previously noted, this is a gem in the crowded Roosevelt Field Mall.
The filet mignon was done just right, the salmon was fresh and seasoned well. I was especially surprised to see that all the items on the menu had the calorie count listed.
I passed on dessert when I read that the very appealing cake that I was considering had over 1,000 calories!

• Visited September 2013