“Wonderful dinner experience”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: At Roosevelt Field Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Massapequa, New York
“Wonderful dinner experience”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I dined at Seasons 52 this evening. Everything was wonderful. They accept reservations and we were seated shortly after arrival. Our server greeted us promptly, was friendly and efficient, and was familiar with the menu. My husband had tomato soup to start and I enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms. Absolutely delicious. For a main course, I ordered the scallops and he had steak. Terrific. The dessert shots were awesome and the espresso was perfect. They had an exceptional selection of wines by the glass. We were seated in a smaller room off the main dining area which was quieter. Perfect for us. We'll be back.

1 Thank deedeelongisland

Westbury, NY
“Pleasantly Surprised for a Mall "Chain" Restaurant”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I tend to stay away from eating at Mall Chain restaurants. But we tried this one and were very pleasantly surprised at how good it was. We wanted to just check it out, so we just had cocktails and shared an appetizer at the bar. We were impressed upon walking in with the upscale atmosphere and pianist playing music behind the very large bar. We found the service to be very friendly, attentive and professional. We shared the grilled pesto chicken flatbread app and thought it was excellent. The prices on the menu seemed reasonable with a variety of things to choose from. We are looking forward to going back for a full sitdown dinner in the near future. The place was crowded on a Thursday night so I think we will probably stay away from going on the weekend to avoid a long wait. Only giving a "very good" rating because we only had an appetizer. Will update after returning for dinner.

1 Thank beachbumNY11
syosset
“Only the Flatbread Impressed”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We shared a flatbread as an appetizer and it was excellent. I had hoped that that was the taste of things to come. I asked the server about the scallops and she told me they were fresh, not frozen and they were really good. One friend & I ordered them. Our other friend ordered a fish special. We were all disappointed. The scallops were tasteless and rubbery. The fish was seasoned with a spice that my friend did not care for and it was unexpectedly spicy. When we asked the server what it was, she kept repeating the name of the spice. We asked her again, what it was and if it was a combination of spices. She said she would check with the kitchen and never did. Dessert shots are really good. We all felt that the cost of the food was just not worth it. We would go again, but for drinks and flatbread appetizers.

2 Thank LIerSyosset
long island NY
“Phenomenal meal”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Their menu is seasonal, and you must try as many times as you can. Currently the Venison chili is a must try and don't miss dish. The various flat breads are great appetizers.

1 Thank gidoc3
Levittown, New York
“Great food and relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Me and my significant other had dinner here last month. We had a reservation and was seated quickly upon arrival. I was impressed with the modern, but relaxing decor of the restaurant. We enjoyed listening to the piano player and live singer during dinner.

Our server was very friendly and professional. He explained the specials and the concept behind the name Season's 52. For starter we had the stuffed mushrooms, which was very delicious. For entree, I had the scallops with pearl pasta, which was very good too.

Overall, we had a great dining experience. The menu selection is great, and I like the fact that the meals are delicious, but still under 500 calories. This is a definite plus and I will be back.

• Visited February 2013