“Nice place and good food”
Review of Kinha Sushi

Kinha Sushi
Ranked #31 of 131 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have eaten here twice for dinner and were pleased with the quality of the food. We aren't sushi lovers so we tried the "kitchen entrees" both times, which include hibachi stir fry dishes and teriyaki dishes. Prices for entrees are slightly higher than you would expect, but I think it's because of the location in an upscale area. I did feel that a small platter of fried rice for two at $10 was excessive in price when there are some entrees available for under $20. The size of the place is a bit small, but no problem in getting a table if you come before 7 PM. If you have more than 4 persons in your group, this is not the place to go to.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Ate here today for lunch and it was pretty good. There are a few sushi in the area and they are all really good so there is a lot of competition. There was nothing that sets this place apart. The wait staff was a little slow. The lunch menu was great. I had the bento box for $10 with teriyaki salmon. My co-worker had the 3 roll lunch for $12. It was all delicious. I will certainly add this place to the list of good sushi for lunch.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We dine out daily. We love Japanese cuisine. We know the difference between good and great sushi. And the sushi was great. The service was attentive. But $2.50 for a very small individual pot of tea? The sushi was very fairly priced. The alcoholic beverages were moderately priced so next time we return (and we will as the dining experience was very good) I'll order wine instead of tea.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a really nice sushi place in the heart of shopping in Garden City. The service was top notch. There sushi was very fresh and tasty. The place was very clean the sushi chefs wore gloves. Prices are a little higher than average, lunch was reasonable.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I love Sushi. A warm Spider Roll and a Dragon Roll are among our favorites. A spicy tuna and spicy salmon roll are also great. Aged Tofu and Chicken Negamagi are delicious.