“Nice casual place!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Westbury, New York, Usa
“Nice casual place!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is very good! Fresh. Good size portions. Casual neighborhood gem. I'm never disappointed with a meal here.

Visited June 2014

Plainview, New York
“Mediterranean Heaven”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection! Been there many times for different occasions and can't get enough!

Visited February 2014
Massapequa, New York
“You say "tomato," I say "Pide"”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We've been on a "kick" to explore middle eastern or Mediterranean restaurants and this was another one that was recommended by friends. Our first course was roasted eggplant that was very mild and without the seeds that one often finds in "Babaganoush." I had lentil soup and the eggplant and cheese pide, which turned out to be a canoe shaped pizza. Both the soup and pide were flavorful without being overpowering. My companion had a salad and meat and tomato pide that wasn't covered in cheese and he was very satisfied. With the appetizer and soup, there was plenty of food and we took half our pides home especially since we wanted to try their desserts. I had the "Baked" rice pudding and it was both watery and bland and my friend had a chocolate baklava that was spoiled by the chocolate. We will go back because there are other things on the menu we want to try!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank KCB5122
Massapequa, New York
“Reasonable Prices for Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I'm going to tell you now, right off the bat, that the lunch specials here are delicious, and the Moussaka is excellent, and just the right size for Lunch. In addition to the regular appetizers and platters, you can also pick your own salads. But if you try their Greek Pides (Pizzas), you may never want anything else. Its almost unlimited what they can do with a flatbread. Also, do not pass up the Hot Appetizer Sampler. You won't be sorry, even if you take the rest of your meal home.

The Wild Fig is a perfect lunch spot, warm and inviting, typical greek tile adorning the walls and floors, and a bit on the formal side. But you can get in and out at lunch. Although, it can be on the pricey side.

The entrees, seafood entrees and grill entrees all have their special charm, but if you cannot decide, you can make your own combination - A chicken, shrimp and sirloin combo maybe? And, do not pass up the Pastitcio. Now that I've learned how time consuming this is to make, I certainly appreciate the one they have here, and the value you get for your money when you order it.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Debra G
Floral Park, New York
“Birthday lunch”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We meet for lunch to celebrate a good friend's birthday. We enjoyed an unhurried lunch at a reasonable price. My friend had received a card for a free appetizer. She ordered the spinach dip and we enjoyed that along with the warm pita bread and yogurt dip.THe vegetable and chicken pide were delicious as was the shrimp skewers.I have never had a bad meal and would say give it a try.

• Visited November 2013