“Pricey, poor service but good food”
Review of Puglia's City Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Supper Club
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were there with a large party just over twelve people. Had immediate issue when they absolutely refused to break up bill for us. Took almost an hour from time we sat till food was served. There was a singer but music too was loud. When food finally arrived, it was tasty and portions were OK. When we got the bill we found that they listed items on one side and prices on other side did not match items. As some in our group had much less then others they didn't want to split it evenly. So, we had to search bill to figure out who owed what & even with poor service they added not the customary 15-18% but 20% gratuity. As service was poor, that was outrageous. If the price doesn't bother you and yo are only one or two couples they probably OK but if large group like ours there are better and more amenable places to eat. Our group will not return.

4  Thank MrSunshineman
There are newer reviews for Puglia's City Cafe

Reviewed October 6, 2012

went on a thursday night. not a busy night but it was actually nice and quiet. perfect for a dinner with just my wife and i The staff were very friendly. The food had a very nice taste ( especially the rice ball special).They have some type of entertainment every night which made for a nice little somethig different than just a place to eat. i will be going back.

1  Thank ArubaTraveler_8
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I tried this restaurant for the first time last night. The food was delicious! The service was really good. It has a very nice atmosphere. A Real nice Date night place. The Valet service was excellent. I was the passenger in the car and the Valet came over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. You don't see that too often. All and all it was a Real nice place

1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed July 16, 2012

wasn't impressed at all- food was expensive and was only so-so- ....save your money lots of other italian places available with much better food. The average age there by the way is about 75..just saying...watch out for the owner

5  Thank unorite01
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Me and my husband was passing by this restaurant and stopped by to have some dinner on Wednesday night. For our surprise they were having their Latin night with the hottest latin band I have ever heard. The music was so lovely I couldn't help my self waving my self to the beat. Then my husband grabbed me and and did some salsa that I never knew he could!! Then we had some lovely Fried and sautéed calamari with roasted peppers in a Fra Diavolo sauce, Shrimp Parmigiana served with pasta and Baked lemon crusted salmon in a limoncello sauce with grilled asparagus & potato croquette and they were amazingly delicious. We really enjoyed our evening at Puglia's that day and thinking of going there once again.

2  Thank Kelli321