“Quick serve Chinese.”

Dragon City
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 21, 2012

What more can I say. Good classic chinese food served quickly.
More a take out than eat-in.

Reviewed January 31, 2010

This is probably one of the best Chinese Restaurant's in all of Oswego County. It's been around for almost the last 20 years now, and I have always enjoyed going there, whether it's taking my meal home, or eating there. The food is great. I particularly love their General Tso's Chicken. Whenever I go in there to get something to eat, I always order the General Tso's Special Combination Plate. It's by far, the best Chinese Food I've ever had. The Orange Chicken, and the Kung Po Chicken are also exceptionally good, if you love spicy food like I do.

Reviewed March 19, 2008

Dragon City has a large selection of typical Chinese take-out meals. Although there is some seating provided, the restaurant is wildly popular among locals who pick up meals after work to take home.

I have eaten here many times over the years and have found it to be consistently very good. In fact, I can't recall a meal that was bad. While nothing stands out as particularly inventive on the menu, there is certainly a broad selection of what you would expect. In addition, the employees are efficient and friendly, and there is plenty of parking.