“A Sophisticated Alternative on the Nautical Mile”

Hudsons on the Mile Freeport NY
Reserve with OpenTable
Hudsons on the Mile Freeport NY is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From the people who brought you The Maliblue Oyster Bar in Lido Beach now introduce to you Hudsons on the Mile located on the legendary nautical mile in Freeport, NY. We are proud to bring you the best live music from Manhattan to Montauk while rockin' your sandals with our Rock Lobster Tuesday night every week, all summer long!
Jericho, New York
“A Sophisticated Alternative on the Nautical Mile”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hudson's is an upscale, sophisticated alternative to the South Beach/Key West-vibe producing restaurants/bars on Freeport's basically cleaned up Nautical Mile (after Sandy). Restaurant Week's $26 price fixed special three course dinner (which included coffee and half-price beer) was a real treat. Crab meat appetizer and shrimp cocktails were excellent; my seafood combo and my wife's filet mignon were very good. Service was friendly and prompt...Of course, we arrived at 5:30, so would expect good service. Very pleasant, clean, sparkling interior; good ambiance for a relaxing dinner. One disappointment: an attendant in the restroom, with a tips bucket on the counter! Attendant in a restaurant??? Also, although I noted when I made the reservation that this was my wife's birthday, the place did nothing to acknowledge this...a shortcoming that most restaurants avoid if they know of the occasion in advance. .

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank George H

Garden City, New York
“Excellent fish”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

my friends and I went there for dinner and were very happy with the fish dishes. Branzino is the best, next to salmon w/ mango salsa & coconut rice! Simply delicious. The restaurant is all renovated after Sandy and much bigger than before - it used be more of a bar with live music, now it's an elegant restaurant with great service and a bar w/ live music.

• Visited August 2013
Berlin, CT
“Freeport Long Island Style”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This restaurant is on the Nautilus Mile which has become an great entertainment venue. This restaurant has great food, location, prices, view and parking. My wife and I went for a very comfortable lunch on July 6, 2013. We sat outside even if it was hot but there is always a great breeze coming off the ocean so we were very comfortable. The service was excellent and the server check on us often and the manager also came and checked on us too. I had the cajon flounder, my wife the sword fish and our friend had linguine and clams. All dinners were very good. I also has a drink and it was made to my satisfaction. We WILL go back I hope soon.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Sandy M
“Better than expected”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our waiter was great. Drinks were never finished before new ones arrived. The portions were large and reasonably priced for The Mile. The A/C was cold on a hot day.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BELLYWOPPER
freeport NY
“Hudson on the Mile new owners, still great”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Seems Hudson o the Mile as new Owens and partially new name. It was Hudson McCoy.

Good food, lobster specials. We like the upper rooms.

Visited July 2013