“Excellent fish”

Hudsons on the Mile Freeport NY
Reserve with OpenTable
Hudsons on the Mile Freeport NY is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From the people who brought you The Maliblue Oyster Bar in Lido Beach now introduce to you Hudsons on the Mile located on the legendary nautical mile in Freeport, NY. We are proud to bring you the best live music from Manhattan to Montauk while rockin' your sandals with our Rock Lobster Tuesday night every week, all summer long!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

my friends and I went there for dinner and were very happy with the fish dishes. Branzino is the best, next to salmon w/ mango salsa & coconut rice! Simply delicious. The restaurant is all renovated after Sandy and much bigger than before - it used be more of a bar with live music, now it's an elegant restaurant with great service and a bar w/ live music.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This restaurant is on the Nautilus Mile which has become an great entertainment venue. This restaurant has great food, location, prices, view and parking. My wife and I went for a very comfortable lunch on July 6, 2013. We sat outside even if it was hot but there is always a great breeze coming off the ocean so we were very comfortable. The service was excellent and the server check on us often and the manager also came and checked on us too. I had the cajon flounder, my wife the sword fish and our friend had linguine and clams. All dinners were very good. I also has a drink and it was made to my satisfaction. We WILL go back I hope soon.

2  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our waiter was great. Drinks were never finished before new ones arrived. The portions were large and reasonably priced for The Mile. The A/C was cold on a hot day.

1  Thank BELLYWOPPER
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Seems Hudson o the Mile as new Owens and partially new name. It was Hudson McCoy.

Good food, lobster specials. We like the upper rooms.

1  Thank popsrocks99
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Live and learn they say. Twice we had the same poor service. Once at this restaurant and their other location Maliblue. We waited over an hour for a table and although the waitress took our order rather quickly we sat for over 45 minutes before an appetizer arrived. The food tasted good but the wait for 2 dishes was unbelievable. Then we waited for dinner. And waited and waited. we were told that the kitchen was backed up which was the same excuse we got at Maliblue. We asked to speak to the manager, got an apology but that didn't bring us our food. We cancelled our order got up and left. This new management needs to either train their kitchen staff better or hire more cooks for the kitchen. To sit and wait for almost 2 hours for food is just crazy. The only reason to go back is for the music.

2  Thank FlyingDanbys