White Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$77
$45
$59
$53
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewschain hotelcharming inndining roomswonderful stayfurniturekimbrittanyhostessgrout
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I was slightly nervous about staying at the White Inn after reading the reviews, but i am glad I did. I am not sure what the change is since the other reviews, but our stay was great. Before arriving I received an e-mail that they had lowered the price of our room to $100.00 per night. Our room was beautiful with a separate sitting room. The room price included a made to order breakfast both mornings that was wonderful. We also ate dinner in the bar one night and it was great! The staff was very pleasant and helpful. It was parents weekend at the college, so the Inn was very busy, but still the service was great. The inn is old, but that is part of the charm. I will stay here whenever I am in Fredonia and would even make a trip there for no other reason then to stay at the White Inn and tour the local wineries.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2010

The service last night was lackluster. The waitstaff were hard to find, even unfriendly. They did not bring out the rolls until after the meal was served, so we sat for 30 minutes waiting for our food without anything to nibble on. The rolls were wrapped in a napkin so we thought they would be warm, but no - just stale. Desert was another long wait and the coffee pot visits were far and few between. My scallops and angel hair pasta were undistinguished. The pasta was fried to such hardness I had to saw at it to get a taste. No imagination as far as herbs or seasonings. The salad was overly smothered in dressing when most restaurants have learned people prefer it served to the side. We all felt disappointed. This place is under new management but has a long way to go to get their act together. (We did not stay at the inn.) I doubt we will ever want to return.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank RoseMarie077
Reviewed September 30, 2010

The other reviews seemed to indicate problems but our stay was great. I think new owners are being very active in improving the facility. We had Room 300....the Marmaduke. It was clean and very nicely done. We had a very comfortable King size bed with a great mattress and lots of quality pillows and bedding. Bathroom products were all excellent quality and quanity. Towels were pristine white and of good quality. Free WIFI that worked very well. New Flat Screen TV with tons of choices. The room was quiet for sleeping and had plenty of lights/lamps. Furniture was clean and in good repair except for a split in the faux leather seat of the desk chair..hardly a disaster. All the blinds worked well and were freshly dusted. The room had a gas fireplace but it wasn't turned on for the season yet. There were books and magazines in the room...I found that homey and enjoyable.

The Breakfast was free with the room and you could have anything on the menu...it was excellent. We also ate in the Bar/Lounge the night before..it too was excellent and the Bartender/Waiter was just terrific. To be sure there are some worn carpets and some freshining up to do..but I got a sense of renewed energy with dedicated employees wanting to make things great . I can't wait to stay again !! Also price is excellent right now...any room/suite was $100.00

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple