“Great wings”

Wing City Grille
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Fredonia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wing City Grille in Fredonia, NY is located just down the road from State University of New York at Fredonia. We are a casual dining restaurant with an awesome menu, gluten free options, the largest variety of wings and sauces ever (28 sauces to choose from), daily food and drink specials, and 27 TVs to watch your favorite sports games on. Everything at Wing City Grille is made from scratch including our delicious desserts. Join us for lunch, dinner or happy hour, we would love to have you. College Students get 10% off their food purchases with student ID. Come see why we were voted 'Best Wings' in the area 3 years in a row, and 'Favorite Area Business' 2 years in a row. At Wing City Grill, we are where the food is great and the fun never stops. DAILY EVENTS/SPECIALS - Monday: 1/2 off chicken wings (5pm - Close) - Tuesday: College Nights (5pm - Close) - Wednesday: $6 Burger Night (5pm - Close) - Thursday: Trivia Night (8pm - Close) - Sunday: NFL games HAPPY HOUR: Every day from 8pm - Close. 1/2 Off all beers, $2 well drinks, 1/2 off all wines, $5 appetizers.
Cary, North Carolina
“Great wings”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Came into town late and in laws picked up wings here. Wings were meaty and seasoned well. Celery was fresh and plenty of blue cheese.

• Visited June 2013

Maryland
“Great stop for lunch”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stopped in just before the lunch rush on our way to the airport. The lunch specials were very reasonably priced and offered lots of standard soup-and-sandwich options: a Reuben, BLT and much more. The full menu looked huge, but I kept it simple -- ordering the chicken salad sandwich and a cup of chicken wing soup, which was delicious! Our food arrived quickly and our server was friendly and professional. We shared the wing dip and gobbled that right up. The atmosphere was fun, and the place was filling up as we left -- but they seemed well-staffed. We'll be back next time we're in the area!

AUBURN
“Excellent Friday night meal”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I guess we were extra hungry when we stopped here because my husband ordered the fish dinner (which by the way he said was very good) and I just ordered a burger, which also was very good; but on top of that we ordered their wings. They were excellent-nice and crisp and the 3 flavors we ordered were delicious. Can't wait to go back there.

western ny
“Need to follow ingredients listed on menu”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Start off by saying we've eaten here a few times over the years; it's not our top choice, but it has a lot of selection which is nice to cover different people's preferences.
Came in because our first choice, Ellicottville Brewing Company was undergoing construction. Service was pretty good, promptly seated, nice waitress, though she did forget one thing.
Ordered a spinach salad, which is listed on the menu as spinach with feta, egg, bacon, mushrooms carrots and onions. I requested not to have the onions. Salad came out-no egg, no bacon and with cherry tomatoes and olives...... I should have spoken up, but..... I thought maybe I'd remembered wrong, though usually a spinach salad is made with similar ingredients no matter where you order it. Asked for the menu as we were paying the bill so I could see if I remembered correctly or was wrong. So wasn't too excited, since I don't eat tomatoes nor olives. Boxed it up, took it home where I'll doctor it up the right way.
Secondly, they offer a large variety of wings and sauces, but since it's supposed to be their specialty we weren't really blown away by the boneless wings. They could have been cooked longer.
Lastly, I think they're pricey.
So, some pluses, mostly minuses. Good for a group who needs a lot of choice, but I don't think I'll go back for a while, and that's probably why we haven't been back in a few years.

2 Thank grapefarmer
Jamestown, New York
“Awesome menu and food!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Soooo many things to choose from! I have never gotten the wings here, but everything else is awesome! Great salads and paninis. One of favorite places to eat.

Visited September 2012