“Our favorite restaurant in the area!”

Ellicottville Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Fredonia
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: EBC West is a full service "gastro-pub" style restaurant offering locally brewed EBC beers not found at elsewhere in the area. Located in beautiful downtown Fredonia, our friendly and knowledgeable staff create a lively, comfortable atmosphere.
“Our favorite restaurant in the area!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten at EBC too many times to count. In the area, it's our favorite! I love the blueberry beer, my hubs enjoys the darker, nuttier beers. The fish fry is my usual order, but everything I've tried has been good. The TRUFFLE FRIES are epic, once you have fries made with truffle oil, normal fries are never as good. The atmosphere is friendly and fun, we've been in later at night on a pub crawl, and early when it's empty. And we always have a nice time. Just go, even at the bar for a flight of beer and some apps or a lovely sit down meal. We live here, and when family visits, this is our go-to 'let's go out to dinner' restaurant.

• Visited April 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Great atmosphere and beers”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went out with friends for a night out sans kids. Waiter did not rush us, we had the summer heff, great seasonal beer. We also had appetizers. The pretzels were a little tough. The homemade fries were great!

• Visited May 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Bustling Brewery with Average Food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

SUNY Fredonia graduation weekend. My son wanted us to try this place as it is one of his hangouts. We had a reservation for 4 at 7:30. We had hoped to be seated in the upstairs dining room for a little bit more peace and quiet but our request was denied and we were seated at a high table near the bar. Wait staff was attentive to our needs and our drinks were delivered an our orders taken. No appetizers or desert with this review. I had done some internet research on their menu and was looking forward to some of the choices. However when we arrived we found a disappointing limited "Graduation Weekend" menu. This was a sure sign of "get'um in and get'um out" attitude with many items ready to fly out of the kitchen without much preparation. Food runners seemed to be organized and there was only a 40 minute wait for our meal. I feel my meal waited the longest on the hot plate. I had the "Famous Meatballs" and fries. My wife had the salmon, my son had the Fish 'n Chips and his girlfriend had the Blue Burger. My meatballs were very tasty however they were luke warm and the shoe string fries were cold, soggy, and greasy. My wifes salmon and topping was tasty on one half but under cooked on the other half. Her garlic salt potatoes where very hot and tastey. The Fish 'n Chips had one very large piece of breaded Haddock filet which my son enjoyed. His fries were the same as mine... cold and greasy tasting. Obviously not cooked to order. The burger was reported as tasty. Everyone tried and loved the Blueberry beer with its three or four blueberries bouncing up and down in the glass. As happy hour wound down the noise in this establishment did too. I wouldn't mine trying this place again but it would have to be on a night when they can do a complete menu. On a side note. Their restaurant in Ellicottville has a much larger menu then the Fredonia location.

• Visited May 2013
Lancaster, New York, United States
“Charming small place.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved the interior old worn brick exposed wood and tin ceiling gave it a great feel. Food was very good lots of draft beer choices that they make themselves and very helpful staff made my visit a win.Only downfall is its small inside but it has a nice cozy feel to it.

• Visited April 2013
“Great birthday Dinner-excellent dessert”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Some friends took me here on my birthday. I got a free pint of the Oatmeal stout, amazing. We got the spinach dip for an appetizer, unfortunately it was awful. It tasted liked warmed up cream cheese with unmelted Parmesan in it. That was the only downfall, everything else was superior. They brought out an amazing raspberry crumb cheesecake for my dessert. They even had on a good Sirius indie rock station. Great birthday Dinner.

Visited April 2013