“Big city quality in a small town setting”
Review of Brick Room - CLOSED

Brick Room
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Asheville, North Carolina
“Big city quality in a small town setting”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My father and I recently had dinner here and loved it! The service was impeccable, and the food was creative and delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone living in or traveling through the area as you won't likely find food of this quality anywhere else.

• Visited July 2013

Jamestown, New York
“Nice place”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Really nice spot - the food was excellent and the staff was courteous when I took my girlfriend there.

Visited February 2013
“Wonderful fine dining - but NOT stuffy. Small town gem!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

My great-uncle took my Mom, husband, and me here for my birthday dinner in 2012. We were amazed. I love great food and 'fancy' restaurants (fine dining).

The atmosphere is nice, you don't have to seriously dress up - but the vibe is swankier, more mature than the nearby pubs and hole-in-the-wall joints where flip flops and hunting camo is the norm. Our food was amazing. It's pricey for the area, but justifiably so. It's an upscale restaurant with really great food, there is no need to drive up to Buffalo for dining of this caliber - Brick Room is local, and on par with many of the 'top tier' dining experiences I've had.

My Mom and I got two separate entries (her pork chops, me the seafood feature for that night on pasta) and shared, my husband loved his steak. My great Uncle is older and was full after sharing in some apps and getting another app as his main course. We drank a couple bottles of wine, took our time, and loved the food.

It's not our all-the-time place to eat, we're regulars at way more casual joints (bc of money and speed). We do enjoy nice restaurants, and we're well traveled; for a fancier night out Brick Room is THE choice in Fredonia / surrounding area.

So... on your next special night, get a little dolled up and go to Brick Room - you will NOT be disappointed!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank RadRosie
“A not-unexpected delight!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were en-route to Cleveland and had stopped for the night in nearby Dunkirk, NY. Having read on TripAdvisor that this was a great little restaurant, we made a reservation. We were NOT disappointed! Our appetizers and entrees were superbly prepared (both of us had fish for the main course) and the service was lovely, without being at all intrusive. We would definitely go here again and in fact, asked about lunch on our return trip but unfortunately, they're not serving lunch right now. Thank you TripAdvisor reviewers for letting us know about this!

Visited May 2013
Vermont, U.S.A.
“DELICIOUS MEALS, NICE AMBIENCE”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This restaurant is in an old building on the main street (?) - with a wonderfully inviting old brick and wood interior. It is small and cozy, and somewhat 'romantic'.... The wait staff was excellent - polite and efficient. There is an excellent variety on the menu. Our appretizers and entrees were beautifully presented, VERY delicious and plentiful.

We would eat there again IF the owner (?) wasn't standing at the bar , speaking loudly with some customers about his entire life history....... during our entire meal.....

Visited April 2013