“Excellent Place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have been to the Table several times and every time the food has been great people are very nice and the place is nice and quiet will cotinue to eat there

2  Thank Rh1annon2

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The Table has been on our radar screen for a few months, and the other night we needed to escape from this brutal winter. The meal (skate, lamb chops) was fabulous! Service unobtrusive, ambience quiet and relaxed. Chef very talented. We'll be back.

2  Thank nordicskier29
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We didn't even know this restaurant existed until a few months ago, we have been there several times since. Everything we have had is extraordinary. The first time we went I had the fried haddock, now I love it and have ordered it many times at many places. This was the best that I have ever had, anywhere. I have also had char, baked fish, appetizers....and the desserts. One time chef owner gave us complimentary dessert, a mango mousse. The next to time, it was on the menu, we ordered it. The portions are big, I love the fresh vegetables, and the menu changes daily to accommodate available fresh quality ingredients. The atmosphere is very nice and comfortable. We will be back.

2  Thank Mary D
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stopped here for lunch at 2 pm. Which they close at 2 pm. They served us anyway and did not rush us. We had the best meal I have had in a long time out. The food was fresh and fabulous. We will 100% be back for dinner real soon. If in the area this is a must try.

2  Thank Don H
Reviewed August 12, 2013

After closing for about a month to recover from the great rain of June 2013, The Table is up and running. As usual the staff was friendly and helpful.

I had an out of the world Sweet Corn Risotto with mozzarella, roasted tomatoes and an awesome flower garnish. The flavors were unique and out of this world.

I had a plum bread pudding that was up to par, like the desserts here usually are.

Aaron out did himself again.

2  Thank CatsT_12