Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point
FairBridge Inn & Suites(Highland Falls)
$140
West Point Motel(Highland Falls)
$120
The Thayer Hotel(West Point)
$209
  • Restaurant
$119
$144
Americas Best Value Inn(Central Valley)
$105
Budget Motor Inn(Stony Point)
$58
$67
Windsor Motel(New Windsor)
$80
$69
All reviewsbear mountainminute drivefront deskstandard hotel breakfastwashing machinefree breakfast isroom was cleanrewards membercomfortable place to staychecked in quicklymini fridge and microwaveindoor poolbasic amenitiesstay there againconvenient locationking roomfirst floor
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We booked a block of rooms for my uncle's memorial service at West Point and could not have asked for better service from the front desk staff. Mary went out of her way to make this a great stay. She even returned some jewelry that a cousin left in her room. The rooms are good size, the beds are exceptionally comfortable and having the microwave and fridge was a nice bonus. The proximity to USMA is great and I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed here with my 2 young children for 4 days while visiting the Bear Mountain/West Point area. The rooms were clean and updated. The staff was nice, although their food recommendations were iffy. Skip anything in Highland Falls and head to Cornwall for a decent meal. The breakfast was eh, but you get what you pay for. You could definitely cobble together a somewhat healthy meal that would tide you over until a decent lunch.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

There are not many hotels close to West Point. With this being said, the Holiday Inn Express is pretty much the only game in town. I was expecting more from the hotel considering we were paying $150+ a night. The property is tired. The common areas show signs of heavy use without maintenance. The bedroom is remodeled and a nice size. The bathroom had water damage to the door that prevented the bathroom door to close properly. Is a bathroom fan too much to expect? After a shower there is so much humidity forget putting make up on in the bathroom. There were cracks in the ceiling of the bedroom area. Not impressed. Breakfast was fine. When we come back we will try another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tami B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Tami B,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent hotel. The room was very comfortable ,clean and contain coffe maker, micro, refrigerator. Free WiFi, swimming pool ,and business center. Good breakfast ,friendly staff. If you are visit in West Point , this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed one night and everything was fine, I always check for bed bugs and they have new matresses, room is very clean, they need to replace those pillows because they felt very soft but thats my opinion, careful with the hot water, its like 300 degrees, the housekeepers were dominicans, very quiet but they clean good, I left my 3 computers and when I came back everything was in my room. A little expensive, it was 170 plus tax and they added some accomodation tax for 8 dollars that I never heard before but overall I recommend this place

• Stayed: July 2013