While visiting West Point, we stayed at this hotel for one night-- the hotel is relatively new, was nice & clean, and our room was great... very comfortable beds, and even the sofa sleeper was decent. There is a larger-sized in-room fridge at no extra fee, which is great when traveling (for temperature-sensitive snacks, drinks, & meds). The only, very minor complaint is that the sofabed was not made-up with linens in advance-- I do not like having to make our own bed(s) when traveling-- I get enough of that at home:)
Free breakfast in the A.M. was standard Holiday Inn fare, but good-- I'm always happy when peanut butter is provided for my banana, bagel, or muffin.
Overall, very nice & would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point-Fort Montgomery is located on the scenic Hudson River less than 5 minutes from West Point - the premier USMA, the Historic Ft. Montgomery Battlefield Site, Bear Mountain State Park & Constitution Island. Holiday Inn Express welcomes you to Fort Montgomery. Visit West Point, NY and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel while attending the following West Point events: West Point Graduation, Reception Day, Acceptance Day, Army Football Games. Your comfort is important to us. This Holiday Inn Express hotel is 'Your Home Away From Home' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites West Point
- Holiday Inn Fort Montgomery
- Fort Montgomery Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn West Point