“Exactly as expected!”
Review of Great View Motel

Great View Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Covington
Great View Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fort Covington
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We planned on staying in Malone but for some reason everything was totally full. We ended up at the Great View Inn which was about 20 minutes away, an easy ride from Malone. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The other guests seemed like normal people. For those of you looking for an inexpensive place to stay between the casino and Malone this is your stop. It took us about 10 minutes to get to the casino on a Saturday night. You should not have any concerns about booking this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Great View Motel

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great View Motel is an excellent place to stay. It is close to the casino. It has newly renovated room, and great rates. The room that I stayed is very clean and large. There is free coffee all day long.
I was here for business, and I really appreciate that Great View Motel was there for me. I could rest and got ready for my presentations without driving much at all. It saved me time and energy to get my work done better. I enjoyed my time here, and I could sleep well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank h H
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is a newly renovated motel. We had a clean room with courteous staff and a nice breakfast. They even mailed me the pills I had left in the room! A good place to stay when passing through the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed here before and everything was great, but I recently went back and they renovated everything. The place looks great and we had a great night. The office was completely renovated as well as the furniture in the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed May 26, 2011

This was a great place to stay when we visited the casino. Very close, great rates, and beautiful rooms. Looks like they renovated everything as it looks very different from the last time we visited, with new painted doors, and very clean rooms. If your in town to visit the casino or just need a room this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Drivs12
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We read the other reviews on this motel and chose it based on these reviews, the pricing and the location, as it was right on our way to Vermont. Either we were not in one of the renovated rooms or the other reviewers' standards are very different than ours. The room we had was very tired and was not clean (I would shower there)! The entrance door needed to be replaced. If you don't mind the sound of mice in walls at night, enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2010

The folks were warm and welcoming to us travelers. The room was clean and orderly and very warm for the winter. Simple accommodations are the best; but a nice seating area to unwind. I'd recommend to one traveling to the Casino. Better be safe than sorry if you are drinking or celebrating!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
#4 of 7 in Massena
Dreamland Motel
Dreamland Motel
#3 of 5 in Malone

Been to Great View Motel? Share your experiences!