“Great atmosphere”

Jade Eatery & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Jade Eatery & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 198 Restaurants in Forest Hills
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Continental Ave
Transit: LIRR and E,F,M & R train stop to 71st Continental Avenue / Forest Hills
Description: Our new executive chef, Froilan Seranas, brings his experience from Spice Market, Buddakan, and 11 Madison Park. He has been infusing flavors from Chinese, Japanese, and Southeast Asian cuisine. His creativity to devise fresh combinations of flavor, texture, and his plating presentation evokes the senses of our guests.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I highly recommend this RESTURANT .The service is excellent and it's very lean . You feel like your in a different place.

Kezyann M, Manager at Jade Eatery & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

I'm thrilled to hear that you feel transported when you visit with us! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and we hope to see you soon.

All the best,
Kezyann M. of Jade Eatery & Lounge
Business Manager

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We have eaten here 5 times at least. This past time the food seemed different. It was not up to par with our previous experiences. I asked the waitress and she said they were trying something different with the menu. We had a yellow tail scallion roll that was $8. It looked like and tasted like it came from a supermarket. PLEASE PLEASE go back to your old menu and quality

While I'm happy and grateful that you've chosen to dine here regularly, I'm disappointed that you left unhappy this last time around. There have been some recent changes to the menu, but one thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to quality. We're always happy to get your feedback in the moment and work with you to find something that suits your taste. I appreciate your input, and we hope to be able to really wow you the next time you're here.

All the best,
Kezyann M. of Jade Eatery & Lounge
Business Manager

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is great to celebrate birthday dinners and such. Not too impressed with the food. The drinks are good. The portions are ok. It's good but overpriced. Wait staff take long to take your order. On a regular basis, I wouldn't come here. Otherwise, if you don't care for authentic thai food. Go for it! Sorry!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I lived in Forest Hills for 2 years +, I lived in NY for over 30 years. I have tried many different types of food in Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan. At first, the food was pretty good. They had tapas options, the portion was fair, and the price was fair. I went there around Jan 1st with my wife. Last time was probably 6 months ago since we moved. Within these 6 months time period, they changed the menu. I'm assuming that the menu changed because the chef changed. Anyhow, the food was mediocre, bland for the most part. The portion was small and it was pricey. Mind you, this is not suppose to be a 5 star French restaurant. I ordered a lamb shank, it was way overcooked, it came in 1 piece. Literally 2 bites and you're done. To put salt to injury, it was $24. The service was still pretty descent and still had some of the same servers. Overall, It is not what it use to be. If you want to try it once, go ahead. But that was the last time I go to this restaurant.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very, VERY high end sushi! The thai food is also very good. I eat here once per week. Ambiance is so so. It's very cool that you order your food via a computer tablet.