“Never order”

Add it.
Bann Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 28, 2011

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM THROUGH ALLMENUS or any other online ordering service. I have never written a negative review in my life, but this I can't let go. First of all, the number you get on the receipt is not of the restaurant itself, but of Take Out Connection, Inc, to which they outsource their delivery. When I called to ask what's holding the order, I was answered, oh yeah, I got the order in the morning and forgot to transmit it (this is order scheduled to arrive later in the day). No apology.
"I might try to ask them to rush it". It will be 45 mins. When I expressed displeasure, the person threatened to cancel the order. Unacceptable. As for the food, it's not bad, average.

Reviewed January 18, 2011

I've been here numerous times, and I find it enjoyable each time. There is usually not a long wait (or any wait at all), the service is friendly and efficient, and the decor is clean and modern with an amusing tropical fish tank at the entrance.
The food is consistently good. I've tried various noodle dishes and appetizers and have not been disappointed.
I would recommend this restaurant for a casual, relaxed night out, with reasonably priced food that is consistently well-made. It is located on the main strip of Austin Street, so it is within easy walking distance from the Forest Hills subway station, movie theaters, and a multitude of shops and restaurants.

1  Thank TravelDeer
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 5, 2008

The best chicken panang...

Reviewed January 3, 2008

me and daves favorite thai restaurant in queens delish duck dishes and simple appitizers

Reviewed November 25, 2007

pretty good.. the deco of the place is nice