“Fantastic , High quality of food!!!”
Review of Cabana

Cabana
Ranked #3 of 191 Restaurants in Forest Hills
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Corona, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic , High quality of food!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Im from Puerto Rico but live in california I came to NY to visit family, near where we are staying is everything italian , thank God we found this place nothing like latin food , so good!!!
I definetly recomend the parrillada platter so delicious
I will definetly recoment this place

1 Thank myrnamartinez

queens, ny
“Great New Age Cuban Food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place is two blocks from my house and I try to eat here as much as possible. It does get very busy late rin the evening so I suggest getting there before 730. The tables are a little too close for my liking but the food makes up for it. The paella and the churasco steak are fantastic.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Joe K
New York, New York, United States
“need more space”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Food is good, however the place is so small, it gets crowded fast. you have no place to stand and when its cold outside you cant stand outside to wait on a table....the place is nice, great food, good ambience but not enough room.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Martine G
new york
“good food”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

the first time I went I was not crazy about the food but the second time food was excellent and the drinks too.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank lunaben
Williamsport
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We visit this place everytime we come to NYC. Worth the ride over to Forest Hills. Staff is friendly atmosphere is fun. Food is awesome more than anyone could eat in one setting. Highly recommend. Don't try many new places bc this place is awesome

1 Thank tyramjer