“my fav dessert place!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Forest Hills
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 27, 2013

this is a place i would go for desserts! mixed berry napoleon & carrot cakes are my fav! not too sweet - highly recommended!

1  Thank ningningning2013
There are newer reviews for Martha's Country Bakery

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Me and my wife go to Matha's to celebrate everything because we really enjoy the environment, food and the service. We usually go there after dinner for desert and have tried quite a few things. I really enjoy the dark hot chocolate because I like dark chocolate. It is a good spot if someone is looking to go with friends or on a date...

1  Thank M S
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I visit quite regularly and like the baked goods. Coffee drinks and hot choc are tasty too. I like getting stuff to go bc there's always a wait for a table and the service is sometimes spotty and you feel more rushed than relaxed.

1  Thank i_speaks
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We had our baby shower over the weekend and chose Martha's Chocolate Layer cake. We tried it recently at a friend's party and loved it ( we love chocolate ) and our experience was as consistently good as what we had.
I called in the order with Teresa and she took her time to talk through the prices and designs available. Ultimately, spoke to one of the cake makers, I'm assuming, in the back on the design specifics ( we wanted baby blocks as her the letters for her name ). It came out decent enough that we got awws and cute from the crowd ( it was free of charge so didn't expect too much). Pick up was quick and pleasant, everyone behind the counter is helpful and happy ( who wouldn't be working in such a wonderfully smelling and delicious work place ).

1  Thank noahxc
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Pending on when you go, there can be long lines (especially weekend evenings), and the seating are ok (not very comfortable), and sometimes the noise level can be high, but the coffee, cappuccino, late, etc..., and the deserts are really really good AND priced right.

This is a great place to go with friends to hang out, after-dinner date, after-movie chill-out place, or just to relax a little after shopping on Austin Street.

1  Thank Canadianliberty