“Nice afternoon”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Austin St. and 70th Rd.
Transit: Take F, E, R, V and G train stop on 71st Street/ Continental Ave.
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The ambience is A+ the food is pretty good - asian fusion ( ho hum) Friend and I came for lunch - got a great table at the window on a lovely day - very nice server and service. Would go again - but not for the food alone

1  Thank TonyRMa

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The food was quite good. A bit on the expensive side - especially the cocktails. The atmosphere is young and hip (ie. under-lighted tables). The service was sketchy - - somehow good, yet lacking at the same time. Errors were made with our order and neither the waiter, nor manager seemed overly concerned. I'm not one to rule a place out after only one try, so I'll be back one day to try it again for get a second opinion.

1  Thank zsa-zsa013
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Been coming here for the past year and a half. The atmosphere is fun and colorful (with lit up red booths and purple floors). Menu offers something for everyone. I'm a huge sushi lover, so I usually end up getting a few apps and split a few rolls with my entire table. My favorite is the New York roll. Presentation and quality is to die for. I rave about this place to everyone I know, you'll love it!

2  Thank clocoboogie
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This restaurant was really beautiful inside! They had very cool light up booths and a light up floors! We started our meal with edamame..it was ok..could of used more salt...or just rock salt :) Then we had kani salad..the serving was small but it was good! The spicy tuna and avocado salad was good and beautifully presented! We also had the boneless ribs, which were very good! We tried 3 of MOca's signature rolls Dinosaur roll, 70th Roll, and the Strawberry Roll! They served all three rolls on one plate and it looked very beautiful! The Dinosaur roll was good. The 70th roll was very very good! It came with a wasabi honey mustard which took the roll to the next level for me, it also looked beautiful! The strawberry roll was my favorite! It wasn't like any other roll I had tasted! It had spicy crab and avocado the roll had slices of strawberries and it had a mango sauce on top! It was delicious! It may be too sweet for some but I really enjoyed it! We finished our meal with a mango sorbet..it was pretty good, nice presentation again & we also had the fried oreos which was good :) I really liked this restaurant the staff were very nice and attentive. I really loved the look of the restaurant. I was really happy with the sushi rolls and would definitely visit again when in Forest Hills!

2  Thank AngelicaRennie
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We had excellent food, enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant. The service was good, but way too fast. We had our entree in front of us half way through the appetizers. We finished the appetizer, drinks, and entree and were back in our car on the way home all in LESS THAN ONE HOUR. For the prices that MoCa charges, you should not be rushed like that.

3  Thank Glendale_NYLinda