“Paradise in New York!!!”
Review of B&B Ranch

B&B Ranch
Ranked #1 of 2 Fly Creek B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It began with the web site and my phone call to Corrine. I knew it was going to be a stellar weekend but never dreamed the luxury we enjoyed. The place is amazing, the food is an experience all in itself, the rooms are so much more than an average B & B. The whole weekend I felt like I was in a Hallmark movie. The beauty of the land, the barn and horses, not to mention the goats (and the new kids). Barb, Jim, Mark and Ray and the whole staff made the stay so memorable that while still there we were making plans to return. Thank you all for giving us the time of our lives. Aunt Cindi and Lauren

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. If you have a larger party the Master Suite is amazing, jacuzzi tub, huge...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for B&B Ranch

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I recently spent three fabulous days at the B & B Ranch. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt so welcomed. The property was beautiful and the service even better! Every one of the staff was so attentive and friendly. The food is, by far, the best you'll ever have in Central New York. During my stay, it had snowed overnight. In the morning, I decided to go into town so I went outside to clear off my car. By the time I got outside, they had already cleared and shoveled out my car. The staff in the stables was equally attentive. I thoroughly enjoyed my daily riding lessons with Kimberly. This is a perfect destination for anyone who loves a luxury experience and riding horses!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My partner gave me the BEST birthday gift ever when we spent 3 glorious days at B&B Ranch. From the expert in-room massage to the relaxing pool and hot tub to the 5star meals from chef Mark to the beautiful views to the very welcoming staff, I could go on and on. Now crossed off my Bucket list...first horse riding lesson (with the wonderfully kind and gentle internationally known trainer, Mitzi Summers!!) And a special thank you to our host Jim (Babe) who made us feel right at home and for sharing his quiet wisdom and love of animals with us. A fabulous experience!!! My partner knows what she is getting for her birthday already :) Thank you B&B!!! Chris

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Cmansfie
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This property and food is to die for! Very personal touches, a gorgeous room and pool. The owners were very friendly and helpful in every way. We loved this place :) We hope to make this an annual trip for us around our anniversary each year. Erik is still raving about his rib eye steak!

Our first trip as a married couple!

Love, Leslie and Erik!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank leslieluuu
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Every detail at this place is truly remarkable. The food, service, furnishings,views,amenities, etc. are excellent. This is must see destination! I would like to visit it during each season of the year!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites
The Otesaga Resort Hotel
The Otesaga Resort Hotel
#2 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to B&B Ranch? Share your experiences!