“Sheraton LaGuardia East”

Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Flushing
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton LaGuardia East for a conference. Rooms were clean and spacious. Discounted parking is available. Pak, who worked in the garage was outstanding in terms of customer service, very attentive.
There are limited dining options on the hotel property, however, there is a Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and McDonalds a short walk away, and a full service pharmacy/convenience store.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_GM72, General Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Ladybug10676,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor and I am glad you were satisfied with the accommodations and the surrounding neighborhood. I will personally thank Pak for creating such a positive experience for you in our garage.

I hope we have the pleasure of having you stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel location couldn't be better and my room size was standard for most hotels I goto, but better than their comeption in the area. Parking was discounted but not Free unfortunately. I paid more to stay on the club room level, but was disappointed by the limited breakfast and even food options. I am a platinum and Gold member with the other top hotel chains and find the lounge amneties to usually be better. Overall I would stay here again but not pay extra for the club level.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_GM72, General Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Northeast_Traveler48,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am happy to hear that you found the accommodations comfortable and the location ideal. It is unfortunate that your experience with our club lounge breakfast did not meet your expectations. I have forwarded you feedback to our Director of Food and Beverage to review and follow up accordingly.

I hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My one night stay was very nice at the Sheraton in Flushing NY. After finishing work for the day I had fun walking around the China town neighborhood; food street vendors, retail shops, and Macy's! There's a small business area in the lobby with computers and a printer which I needed to complete a work project. Valet parking is available and an excellent service since there is no where to park close to the hotel. The room was nice with big comfortable bed. Bathroom was spacious with plush thick towels!

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear VoyceJoyce,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel. It is great that you had fun exploring our surrounding neighborhood and all of that it has to offer as well as you found the accommodations comfortable with all of the amenities that you needed. Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Close proximity to the airport was the reason I stayed here but it will not be the reason I come back. I was treated like a valuable guest from the start. When my club level room was having issues, they upgraded me to a one bedroom suite. Having to pay for the parking is a little disappointing but not surprising in NY. My only issue would be that the club room was very small. The size of two normal rooms converted. Good coffee selections and drinks but the food was very limited.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_GM72, General Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear JeffL718_41,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and sharing your feedback. I am pleased to hear that our associates had such a positive impact on your stay. They work hard to make every stay a memorable one and they will be happy to know that it was appreciated. We are challenged with space to create a larger club room. However, I am happy to inform you that we are in the final stages of a new design of the club that will maximize the space for comfort and utilization. Our target date to complete the renovations is Q3 of this year. I am confident if you return and see the new club you will be more comfortable with it.

I hope we have the pleasure of having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel is well-placed in Flushing. Near lots of shops and the subway, as well. The price for our single-king room was good ($250), large, clean, and quiet. We had a good view on the 18th floor, and we could easily see the airport (which was interesting for me, since I am a pilot).

The elevators are fast, which I also appreciated. The lobby has an Asian decor, appropriate for the location, and very relaxing to the senses, as well.

Room Tip: Pick an upper floor, if possible.

Dear Musicapp,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our location, property and services. As a pilot I am sure you stay at many properties and I really appreciate you taking the time share your experience here at our hotel.

I hope we have the pleasure of having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Was in Flushing for work. Could walk to/from office every day. Tons of shops, restaurants, bakeries, fresh marts nearby. Could also walk to large shopping complex (Target, Best Buy, Marshall's, Bed,Bath, Beyond).. 1block from subway. Rooms were good size and have Starbucks single serve coffee in room. My room had a fridge which was a nice surprise. The hotel gym is nice w/top of line equipment w/individual tv's and iPod/iPhone plugs. Food in hotel restaurant is good (ate there twice) but service was slow both nights despite being nearly empty. Was overall nice but pricey. $239 on Mon and $299 on Tues night)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_GM72, General Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Malbecgirl,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed our property, services and location. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. While all of the great feedback is appreciated your critique of the service in the restaurant is welcomed as well. It is through forums like this that let me know where we are doing well and where we can afford to spend a little more focus on improving as we continually strive to deliver the best of service.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful but the internet is abysmal, if you have one, you should bring your own hotspot because even if you pay to have the higher bandwidth connection, it's still extremely poor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_GM72, General Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Jackgaido,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. While I am happy that the staff had such a positive impact on your stay I am sorry to hear that your internet experience fell short of your expectations. Due to our current guest hallway renovations we experienced some unexpected internet issues. We have been working with our internet provider and have resolved the problem. We will also closely monitor the system to prevent it from reoccurring. I do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused during your stay.

I do hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again and I am confident that you will have a much better internet experience.

Ed S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flushing
Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport
Flushing Central Hotel
Flushing Central Hotel
#9 of 18 in Flushing
Best Western Plus La Guardia Airport Hotel Queens

Been to Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel? Share your experiences!