“Good american food in the chinese chaos”
Review of Kanes Diner

Kanes Diner
Ranked #74 of 678 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Coventry, England
“Good american food in the chinese chaos”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We loved this diner, the menu is large, the food is good (and very reasonably priced) and the staff are very charming. I loved the big portions. My only disapointment was that we only got to visit this place once.

I could not reccomend this place enough!

• Visited May 2013

“My husban and I fav spot.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I grow up eat here mosly on sunday i love every thing from pancakes to stack and eegs to checkin sandwhic and fries yuumm and for ur bday u can get a free breakfast i love goin there on sundays with my mom some times the servics is all was fast friendly

pittston, pa
“5 star rating”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

After visiting the Worlds Fair exhibit just 5 mins. away from theis Restaurant,we stopped for kinner,not knowing what to expect.We were extremely surprised to find how fresh, and delicious our meal was.I had a great burger with prime quality beef one of the best i've eaten, my son had the garlic chicken dish, he couldnt get over it how extremely well seasoned the fresh veg. accompaniement of fresh,crisp cabbage, fresh broccoli and fresh carrots was, along with the fresh, real mashed potatoes. Highest quality food served piping hot, and great service. They should be very proud. I recommend to everyone.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank marie h
Scottsdale, Arizona
“So, so...”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

We were staying in Flushing in the middle of China Town and wanted a place for breakfast. This was the closest diner, walking distance from our hotel and so we decided to give it a try for breakfast. The food was o.k. nothing to rave about but considering our options this was as good as it was going to get.

• Visited March 2011
Dongguan, China
“Great value and quality”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Had Sunday breakfast mid morning during the US Open in September, 2010. We tried Kanes after reading online reviews and were not disappointed. Classic New York area diner, short walk from the #7 station, very friendly staff. Had the "Kiss the Chef" breakfast for under $9 and couldn't finish it. We'll go back next time we're in town.