“Slider Heaven”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Bayside, New York
“Slider Heaven”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I don't care that folks make fun of White Castle and the famous belly bombers, but to me they beat the competition. I am old enough to remember that in the mid 40's my mom and I used to go to the Castle on Bruckner Blvd in the Bronx and bring home a sack of burgers.
We go the WC on Bell Blvd to take home 25 regular and cheeseburgers, and 2 large fries and an order of onion rings. Put that bag in the car and all the way home its like a new car smell.
I have worn White Castle t-shirts on vacations and people will stop you just to talk about the burgers.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank LITTLESTAR1941

New York City, New York
“Legendary”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

This is one of those places that you keep returning to. First time I ate here was in 1977 and I have been going back ever since.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Jimmydr
Waldoboro
“Never had a "slider"? Stop here”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

My Uncle loves this place and buyed the burgers by the bag. I noticed as I aged the burgers got smaller. :). The original White Castle Burger! Give them a try.

2 Thank Rardogrick
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The original Slyder. Owned by same family. By 'em by the sack.”
Reviewed May 2, 2009

The original Slyder. Owned by same family. By 'em by the sack.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“AH!AH! too much cholesterol bad,bad!”
Reviewed September 2, 2008

AH!AH! too much cholesterol bad,bad!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook