See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Shower gel and shampoo smells bad. And we’re refilled not changed or provided new.
Rooms were stinking. Door locks not working properly.
TV didn’t work for 2 Days
Breakfast pathetic. Just few to choose.
Only cereals. Boiled eggs sometime. Fruits not fresh.
Paper plates and plastic spoons.
In hygienic.
Staff were all Chinese I believe and not cooperate or at all.
I had a visiting friend, they didn’t allow him to step in.

If u want to see NY, DO NOT STAY HERE.

Staff were rude and totally disrespectful. I really don’t know how they do business.

Totally disappointed

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Couldn't beat the price HOWEVER first hotel I've ever stayed in that requires you to power on room power with your room key placed in a wall slot near the door. Front desk attendant was unwelcoming and sounded irritated that at 10pm in a completely blackened room we called down to ask how to turn power on. Refrigerator does not stay on when you leave your room so obviously drinks and snacks are warm after a day of sightseeing. There are only two gas stations within walking distance. Couldn't get anyone to deliver pizza or any food after 10pm. No restaurant/bars close by either. The "close" restaurants were able to be walked to during the day but were still a trek. I will stay in Manhattan and take LIRR to Forest Hills events in the future. Won't stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Booked a room with 2 x queen beds.
Given room with 1 x single King.
Taxi driver was horrified when we said where we were staying.
Person in front was asking what the hourly rate was!
Staff didn't care, about booking issue.
We went to another hotel and they explained it isn't a family sort of place, they rent by the hour.

Please avoid unless that is what you are looking for.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Troy K
Reviewed January 14, 2017

During a recent snowstorm that resulted in multiple flight cancellations, all the hotels with free shuttle service to LaGuardia airport were booked. But fortunately, there was space at this hotel, which is several minutes from the airport by taxi or Uber/Lyft.

Paris Suites Hotel was all blacked out from the street and felt sketchy to enter. Interesting decor of shark fins, ivory, and all sorts of other frowned-upon animal products in the lobby. Despite giving my name, they put me in a room they later had to move me out of when they realized I had reserved online (and gave me no compensation for my troubles).

The room I ended up staying in had a broken air unit and was hot all night. There was water seeping out from under a couple of the floor tiles, which the front desk staff seemed unconcerned about. And the plethora of mirrors was unnerving. But the room was clean enough. In the morning the "breakfast" was bagel halves and chunks of fruit on paper plates. Sitting space in the eating area was insufficient for the number of guests.

Generally a sub-par hotel but it worked fine as a last resort.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

This hotel defies easy review. I think it is trying to be a boutique hotel, but is so over the top that I wonder if it is a parody in disguise.

My wife and I were overnighting between flights and stayed in room 106. This room has a giant jacuzzi tub (but no shower) and was filled with artifacts akin to what I would expect to see at a neighborhood garage sale, including a mounted bottle opener next to the bathroom. It was fairly noisy, but jet lag took care of that, so we actually slept pretty well.

As we arrived late we were a bit hungry, and were referred to the three snack vending machines, two of which had weathered 'out of order' signs taped to them. The third was nearly empty.

While advertised as an airport hotel, there is no shuttle. The 'cab' the hotel called for us appeared to be some random fellow, known to the guy behind the desk who gave us a ride to LGA and charged us $20. I'm not sure if that was a reasonable charge or not, but it seemed a bit high

I think the next time we need to overnight at LGA we will go elsewhere. There are better options.

Date of stay: December 2016