All reviews new york king suite free shuttle full kitchen northern blvd front desk staff free breakfast french toast coffee maker times square oatmeal shuttle service la guardia i highly recommend this hotel early check subway station room was spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2019

Upon arriving from Italy via Air France at LaGuardia, it was simple to contact the hotel for the shuttle. The wait was short and we had much needed help with our bags since it was an overnight flight. If you call to reserve your room, be sure to request the free breakfast buffet! It is excellent!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2018

One word: ALMA!

Alma set a gold standard for customer service. From making my reservation on the phone to checking me out of the hotel, Alma made my stay easy. Her description of transportation options and the rooms sold me on staying at the hotel and she did not disappoint. The room was cleaner and roomier than a Manhattan hotel for which I paid $100 more to stay. The subway was located four (two Manhattan-sized blocks) from the hotel. Claribel gets honorable mention -- she was a great clerk and answered all my questions and was very patient and pleasant. I will stay here again.

Room tip: My room had a king-sized bed and plenty of room.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2018

We travelled to NYC to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday and decided to stayed at the Marco Laguardia Hotel. We stayed from from November 4, 2018 to November 6, 2018.

I must start off by thanking the wonderful staff at the hotel, Alma you were always so courteous and extremely helpful. Your outstanding service will always be remembered. Eddie and Mariano, thank you for providing an exceptional shuttle service. Every ride was filled with informative facts and details about the area we drove through. I truly felt all of you were genuinely passionate about providing your guest with the best experience.

Our room was very clean and came with a microwave and mini refrigerator, which was an added bonus! The hotel is attached to an Italian restaurant, which provided a free hot breakfast buffet every morning. The staff at the restaurant were also amazing and the food was delicious!

The hotel is within walking distance to Macy's, Starbucks and Skyview Centre, which is a pretty nice shopping mall. There's so much to do in the area, but if you want to head down to Manhattan, the number 7 train is only a 30min ride to the city, and a 5 min walk to the station.

Thank you Alma, Eddie and Mariano for making our stay so very memorable and look forward to staying there again soon!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Nice room with king size firm bed, small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker with tea/coffee, safe, full desk, recliner, flat screen tv, overlooking Northern Blvd. It was connected to a small Italian restaurant that had a small bar, and good food. They accommodated a large party of 12 at 3:00, before our concert across the street at Flushing Town Hall. Booked the room direct on web, and got a free breakfast. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 4, 2018

The first night was spent at our hotel in Flushings, NY, very near the avenue that hosted hundreds of Asian restaurants, delis, shops and clothing stores. You would have thought you were in "China Town" anywhere around the world. Our room overlooked a bustling street and we could view the skyline and the planes arriving and departing from La Guardia Airport. We stayed here to avoid some of the astronomically priced hotels located in Manhattan or in Times Square. The next day, he hailed an UBER driver to take us to the wharf to board our cruise ship, so choosing this hotel made some real sense.

Room tip: If you want a quieter room, ask for one not facing the busy street out front.
Date of stay: October 2018