All reviews new york king suite free shuttle full kitchen northern blvd front desk staff free breakfast french toast coffee maker times square oatmeal shuttle service la guardia i highly recommend this hotel early check subway station room was spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Upon landing in Lagaurdia and feeling the buzz and energy of the city - seeing Eddie the shuttle driver pull up was our little escape from the chaos. Eddie was quick to provide friendly suggestions about local eateries, tourism and recommendations.

Check-in was straightforward and checkout was just as easy. The hotel desk staff were always helpful and friendly- no matter what time. The hotel room's size was spacious and looks like it's been renovated- the room was also surprisingly quiet so we had a great night's rest.

The hotel is located in an Asian neighbourhood so even though we arrived late we were able to easily find a place to eat. The hotel is about a 10 min walk from the subway as well as the bus stop on Main St. that takes you to the airport (if you choose not to take advantage of the hotel's super free shuttle service).

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank OttawaTatonka
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Staying at this hotel was an excellent choice. We rented two rooms, one for my brother andf the other for me and my wife. The rooms were clean and quiet and equipped with a microwave stove and refrigerator. There was also a safe in the room which I used for storing my laptop when I went out during the evening. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here in the future whenever I visit the area. It was especially nice that the owner, Peter, was very caring about his guests and was always asking if there was anything he could do to make our stay even better, but everything was perfect. We ate breakfast at the hotel's restaurant and the menu was very good with a lot of choices for healthy food and the staff there was also very professional. We only have good things to say about this hotel. Anyone visiting this area near LaGuardia airport should consider staying at this place. I am giving this hotel a perfect rating since I can't think of anything they can do to make it better. The hotel's free shuttle to the airport was also a nice feature.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Great location, minutes from LGA. The owner, Peter, is often on site. He clearly takes an interest in the hotel and guests. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Free fast WIFI. If you book directly with hotel, full breakfast included. Rooms are quiet. Will stay again. Recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2017

it is very easy to use subway...if you are a sports fan. it's fantastic place...mets, tennis court was very close. but there is no park everywhere and so you have family it is not good. but that place is gradually developing.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jeamiinp
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Relatively new building, 2006 painted on the side. Room was clean and comfortable with King bed. Cab driver knew the location so I got there with no fuss. Reception staff was helpful and polite. Bed was comfortable and slept well the 2 nights I was there. Mini fridge and microwave in the room was great. I was able to store beverages and warm up snacks. The extractor fan in the bathroom was loud and i had to close the bathroom door before going to bed.

For an airport hotel, it is out of the way from LGA, however, they have a shuttle service. Across Northern Boulevard is Flushing Chinatown with lots of restaurants and several supermarkets. 7 Train station at intersection of Roosevelt Ave and Main St. which is about 2 blocks away.

Breakfast is $15 unless you booked your room direct with the hotel. Didn't have breakfast so can't report on it. Street parking is available, though you may have to find a spot 1 or 2 blocks away.

Would consider staying here again.

Room tip: No terrific views here. I would prefer rooms facing Northern Blvd.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo