“a comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flushing

You added Howard Johnson Flushing to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flushing
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   135-33 38th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354 (Formerly Howard Johnson LaGuardia Airport East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Flushing
Hong Kong, China
“a comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

- Good price.
- Staff (especially Rita & Peter) was helpful. Felt like as at home.
- Close to subway station and Flushing Main Street. Very convenient. It yet takes about 45 minutes to go to Manhattan.
- As expected from other reviews, the room is a bit small and with noise from planes.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Auburn
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Nice staff, welcoming, room cleanliness an issue- carpet with dust in corners, end tables were sticky/dirty.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I had four nights stayed at this hotel. At beginning, I booked 2 nights after finishing cruise ship at New England. I arrived earily morning but too early to check in and we left to front desk and they after our luagges, my friends couple, husband and I, we all just walked close by restaurants. Returned after lunch time, our rooms were ready for us and my friends and I got upgrade to a nice rooms, I didn't request and got the offer automatically. The room was so nice, on 3 /F, bright and clean. King size bed was so comfortable for travellers like us. My friend couple left the next day as the Harrican Sandy . Husband and I continue to stay and extend until we found flight avaliable. Thanks so much the help from manager Peter and staff Linda, they offered helps and I can contact my work, my son and friends in Vancouver in Oder to update our bad weather situation at New York. Also, we was offered helps to contact airline in order to let us enable to choose the nearest date for flight after the tragedy. Actually, it was a pleasant stay with Flushing Howard Johnson, very convenient location, everything close by. Subway and buses avaliable. Lot of choice for food, many restaurants around in walking distant. That was why we still could servied, restaurants next door still open while Typhoon came. The food price was reasonable and good. I will highly recommend this hotel to all my friends and colleagues. Also, for sure, I will choose this hotel in my future vacation as well.

• Stayed October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Traveled back to NY for another work trip in Queens this time, this hotel is great too. Friendly customer services, quick room services and nice room.great location for everything. Food and transportation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business