All reviews rooftop bar floor to ceiling windows mall across the street front desk steamed pork buns new york citi field close to subway station room was clean flight was cancelled bagels free breakfast hard boiled eggs min walk coffee machine laguardia airport convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Hotel is almost 40 minutes away from the Airport of JFK. It's a good budget hotel. If any person just wanted to stay in NY for couple of days they can consider this. But if you want to roam to different places in NY than this might not be the good option. Overall hotel is good. Room is neat and clean. It's secure too. It was a pleasant stay for me. Hope this helps you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chuck Y, Front Office Manager at The Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review, we certainly appreciate it and the time you took to share with us your experience. I’m really pleased you enjoyed The Parc Hotel as well as our team.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Love the Parc. Best sleep, like the breakfast. Quiet room. I was smiling when I got there and when I left. One day was not enough. Next time I will enjoy the rooftop bar and sleep in a little longer, the bed was so comfortable.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chuck Y, Front Office Manager at The Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share with us your experience. I’m genuinely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again, we appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Was there on business. Rooms were good and housekeeping did address requests quickly. The rooftop bar was awesome . Bartenders were very friendly and Chinese influence was everywhere. Cool to see planes landing at LaGuardia. Especially at sunset with the Mets stadium right there. Parking was convenient with short walk to mall parking garage. I would recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Chuck Y, Front Office Manager at The Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Room price was bit too high and it’s outdated. Dusty, window cracked, curtain has stained, not enough towels. Parking. Area was close due to construction. Staff was friendly. Furniture are outdated need to be fixed it was level. Housekeeping forgot to dust furnitures

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you had while staying with us. I only wish that you had informed us of the issues you were having therefore we can have anything that needed to be fix. Regardless, I am deeply sorry that you departed the hotel with this impression – as this in no way reflects The Parc Hotel standards of service. Should you wish to discuss your experience further, please send me a direct message so that I may be in touch.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Great hotel. Down the street from citi field only a 9 min walk as well as a 5 min walk from the subway. Had a great stay. Everyone was kind and close by target just in case you forget something. Had a good stay

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chuck Y, Front Office Manager at The Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019