$293
Hotel de Point(Flushing)
$268
$196
Agoda.com
Asiatic Hotel - Flushing(Flushing)(Great Value!)
$255
$170
$106
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
All reviewsrooftop barfloor to ceiling windowsnew yorkciti fieldnice gymrestaurants shopsresponded quicklybagelsflight was cancelledhard boiled eggsshopping mallfree breakfastlaguardia airportfront desk staffasian cuisinehigher floorhotel is great
Reviewed July 23, 2016

After our flight home was canceled from LaGuardia, we frantically searched for a reasonably priced hotel in the area. We took a chance on The Parc, knowing nothing about it. When we arrived, Lillian greeted us warmly and was very efficient with our reservation. The room was efficient and functional, with amenities I didn't expect (refrigerator, safe, iron, coffee maker). To top it off, we visited the rooftop bar for a drink and were treated to a great view of the city. In short, our stay at the Parc made our inconvenient layover much more tolerable! Thanks to the staff who went out of their way to help.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

This is a great location in downtown Flushing because it is located two blocks and three blocks from the Main Street stations on the 7 subway line and LIRR commuter line. Two blocks away from the taxis and varied retail. If you forgot your toothbrush, Duane Reade is 3 blocks away. So is Macy's. Across the street is a mall with Nordstrom Rack, Nike Outlet, Restoration Hardware Outlet, Target, just to name a few. Great Asian restaurants nearby along with a Starbucks. Try nearby Presso which is superior to Starbucks

About the Hotel...

The really good:

Zoraida at the Front Desk was awesome. She offered to call on the cell once a room was available because I wanted to check in early. What great service!

I asked for a quiet high floor room and was given a room with a view of Citifield Stadium an Laguardia airport. It was fun watching the planes land and depart.

The rooms are small but the floor to ceiling glass window make the room feel more spacious.

Excellent wifi connectivity. Nespresso coffee machine made quality coffee. Two complimentary bottles of water were great to have along with the mini refrigerator and laptop safe.

The slightly disappointing...

Watch out the bed platform that juts out too far. Whacked myself several times hard.

The hotel caters mainly to Chinese guests. The traditional breakfast offering is not identified or explained. While I know what is being served, I felt bad for the guests who were at a loss of what was offered. There was some sad looking baked goods. I recommend exploring the nearby Chinese bakeries which offer inexpensive baked goods that are labeled. There is a Starbucks within walking distance.

The roof top bar offers a great view of Manhattan. You cannot charge your drinks to your room. It is a separate operator. Bring cash or credit card. Only 1 of the 2 elevators take you to the roof.

Important... The room is not automatically cleaned. If you want the room cleaned when you are out, leave the door knob sign indicating so. I did not realize that at first but asked Zoraida, who made it happen.

I would definitely return

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We were only going to be in NYC for one night to take in a Mets game so we decided to stay in Flushing rather than Manhattan.

The hotel is close to LaGuardia and JFK, although probably a bit more complicated to get there from JFK. We used the AirTrain and the subway and it was actually quicker than I thought it would be. In the morning we used Uber to get back to JFK.

The hotel was clean and the staff were pleasant. We had a double room that was a typical size for a NYC hotel. Our flight the next day was very early so we did not get to try the breakfast.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Stuck overnight after flight cancellation at Laguardia so this was a perfectly fine hotel. Not especially roomy, but all amenities were fine. Lots of great small Asian restaurants in the neighborhood. Jenn at the desk was especially helpful. They ordered a reasonably priced driver to get me to Laguardia for an early flight, and the ride was quick.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Charged for smoking in the room when I did not. Disputing charge has been a nightmare. Hotel is average at best. No room service, very small lobby and SELF PARKING when valet was indicated their website. They say free wi-fi but I couldn't get the code I got from the front desk to work.

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends