“Chicken Chops!”

Add it.
Kebab House
Ranked #95 of 799 Restaurants in Flushing
Reviewed August 11, 2017

One of my favorite go-to places, Kebab House has an extensive menu, but I have not tried most of it. All because of the Chicken Chops. How can you come here, and not have chicken chops? And I'm not even a fan of chicken. Well, OK, I also really like the lamb shish kabob, and kafte kabob.

The Coban salad is sensational, and the grape leaves are among the best I've had. We bring every out-of-town guest here, and I've catered in from here for big parties.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This place makes some of the best tasting kebabs in New York City. Good size portions and they give you some of the most amazing white sauce to go with your kebabs. The only negative about this restaurant is that it only accepts cash.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank HENRYStidBITS
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Small unpretentious place. The food was excellent especially the special grilled calamari and the grilled bronzini. Although they tried to give good service, they gave most of us the wrong dinners and one person had to wait 10 minutes to get his - this was at an off hour where only 1 other table was occupied in the restaurant

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2016

We had a lovely dinner. The homemade hummus was out of this world. The lamb chops were excellent. The turkish wine that was recommended was excellent!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed January 14, 2016

For starters I had grape leaves. The Branzino was very fresh and tasty.
Good service. Can't wait to go back

Date of visit: December 2015