“Great neighborhood place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Cascarino's has made a name for themselves, they're even in CitiField. I've had their eggplant pizza (delicious!) and decided to be a little more adventurous. I tried their St. Peter's fish and was happy I did. Was very happy with their cavatelli marscapone too. They're not as expensive as other Italian restaurants in the area (Villaggio, Due Ponte, etc.) because it's considered a pizzeria, but the food is just as good as the others.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Food was okay - ordered the brushetta shrimp. Waitress was rude. Definitely not somewhere I would return.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

It is stacked high and wide. Absolutely wonderful. I choose the wonderful house salad rather than the pasta with it. Full of wonderful greens, excellent tomatoes, and croutons, with a very nice balsamic. I always get it. My boyfriend loves the chicken with broccoli rabe. Actually, it is located in Whitestone, not in Flushing. The pizza looks good but I have never had it. Huge portions, delicious food, good pleasant servers. Our favorite local place.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Busy pizza restaurant. Good service. Good menu. Pizza is good. Food is average

Reviewed February 4, 2012

By far the best margarita pizza anywhere. Service is great every time I go there. I've had the same waiter for years so they must treat them right. Love to go there on a Saturday afternoon for a slice a corona and watch the football, baseball or soccer in peace.