Tripadvisor

Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #92 of 860 Restaurants in Flushing
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spoke with the manager at this location askes him to plesse turn on uber eats option, he told me to wait and check in 10 minutes they are to busy. I checked back 10 minutes later the uber eats option was available while scanning my order it was turnes back off. I called the ihop from my cell phkne and my work phone 10 times. No answee it just rings all the way out. What is going on?

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband was happy with their burger and chicken wrap although this is a pancakes house. Their Mexican Dulce de Leche pancakes is delicious.

The original pancakes with a side of bacon is also good and shareable. An order of coffee at $2.99 is in a small thermos that has 3-4 cups.

Ms. Vilma P. who seated us took our order, gave us more butter and brought our check.

It lives up to its name as the place is hopping! I just wish that they would sweep the floor a few times throughout the day.
It is for this reason that my rating is only 4.

Bathrooms are clean. Plenty of parking spaces.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

The hubby and I stopped here for breakfast and were immediately greeted and seated. Our server, Angie was friendly, efficient and on point. The food was fresh and delicious. This IHOP location is worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

IHop is known for there pancakes and they do not disappoint! Love the pancakes with hot apples. Delicious! My husband had the two pancakes, two eggs and two pieces of bacon and loved it! The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is it is always crowded. It is worth the wait!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

If you want to over pay for under quality food and wait far longer than anyone should have to wait to get food, then this ihop is the place to go. I am amazed that so many people would come here and come back again! The name inspires trust, but believe me, this place is absolutely NOT worth coming to.

Date of visit: February 2019