“Best stinky tofu!”

Cuisines: Chinese
New York City, New York
“Best stinky tofu!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The search is over. Yes! This place has the best stinky tofu in the United States. I can't believe all these years I never came here. This was my second visit and I've tried over 10 dishes. Half of them were excellent - oyster pancake, 3 cups squid, Taiwanese hamburger, spicy intestines and pig blood, to name a few. Most importantly, it was dirt cheap and the portions are huge. I think I will make a weekly pilgrimage there from now on.

• Visited July 2013

Forest Hills, New York
“Beef noodle was a major disappointment”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This Taiwanese restaurant was a major disappointment. The signature dish, beef noodle, was nothing but a soy sauce broth with tough beef.

• Visited April 2012