$359
$113
$93
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Asiatic Hotel - Flushing(Flushing)(Great Value!)
$255
$227
$396
$297
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschinese buffetrooftop restaurantkaraoke barstrong showerseafood restauranttop floornew yorkminute bus ridehotel entrancestreet levelairport transportationfree breakfastroom keyshuttle serviceroom was spaciousdecent breakfastfree shuttle
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The hotel is fairly new. Service is ok but location is odd. For the price I paid, it is acceptable.

My problem is with the housekeeping. Like the previous reviewer, I accidentally left my IPAD at the hotel room and can't get it back. We checked out on Sunday and when I realized it on Monday I called a few times. I was told nobody occupied that room since we checked out but they insisted nobody found my IPAD. I am positive it was left in that room and certainly hope somebody is enjoying my IPAD right now.

• Stayed: April 2013
6  Thank Commonsense1
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Lovely, practicle hotel, very clean with lovely rooms. The only problem in the rooms is the lack of black out curtains and quite noisy a/c.
Staff super helpful and polite.
Real pleasure to stay here. Having a car helps to move about

Room Tip: Rooms facing the carpark, less light if you need to sleep during the day
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Calica1955
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My cousin dropped me off at this hotel a few nights ago so I could get an AM shuttle to LGA. I had seen reviews online and was looking forward to the stay thinking it would be comfortable. I was dropped off in a parking lot and saw that there was a market and was hoping the hotel was close by. As it turned out the market is on the bottom floor and the hotel is on the 2nd and 3rd floor. The minute you walk into the lobby, there is a wonderful citrus fragrence (like walking into a garden) and a mock fireplace..VERY welcoming presence. I was greeted by the night manager Wendy Zhu. I have to say I thought customer service was a lost art but Wendy bent over backward to make me feel welcome. Amazing really. The room was perfect LG flat screen AND a keurig!! The hotel is only 9 months old so everything is brand new. Even a pillow top mattress. The ONLY item I noticed that would have been better is you can only open the far end of the sliding glass door on the shower, meaning you have to step into the shower to turn on the water. While it was really no big deal, it would have been great to turn it on without getting a blast of cold water on you before it warmed up..but really..It was no biggie. Stay at this hotel and do yourself a favor. Get transport into the city and save big bucks! Say hello to Wendy for me :-) Oh and free continental breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ionalion
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel was a great surprise. I had a flight the next day and needed a shuttle to the airport. The room was large, all white, modern, and had great amenities and appointments. And the price was a surprise. Don't expect a tub, but a large plush shower. Also, check out the great Asian buffet in the building.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel is one of the most unusual hotels I have had the pleasure of staying in. It is located in a residential neighborhood of Flushing and its location is both a plus and a minus. The minus is that it requires a bus ride to access the subway. The plus is that it is a quiet neighborhood. Another plus is that it is located above a Chinese grocery store that has all sorts of asian foods including exotic tropical fruit.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are another plus. It is a very new hotel and it is decorated in a ultra sleek fashion with built in fixtures in glass, stainless steel, and concrete. As a fan of modern design I loved being immersed in it. Others might be overwhelmed

In the basement of the hotel is a wonderful Pizza/Italian restaurant so dinner was easily covered. Breakfast was included but was pretty spare and was served in the deli area of the Chinese Supermarket which was a bit weird.

It was unique and I would stay there in the future if the breakfast was changed for the better.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business