Asiatic Hotel - Flushing(Flushing)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Bar/Lounge
$359
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschinese buffetrooftop restaurantkaraoke barstrong showerseafood restauranttop floornew yorkminute bus ridehotel entrancestreet levelairport transportationfree breakfastroom keyshuttle serviceroom was spaciousdecent breakfastfree shuttle
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Nothing but praise for this recently renovated hotel. Staff was extremely accommodating and the room was beautiful. Boutique style hotel with Euro/Asian flare. Don't be surprised when you arrive to find that you must use the elevator to get to the hotel lobby on the 2nd floor. The building has a large Asian market, several restaurants within, a bubble tea store, spa, wonderful buffet and other uses. Parking is free and they offer a free shuttle to LaGuardia.

I would heartily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Staff is very helpful and accommodating. Spent several months in the hotel and enjoyed every minute of my stay. The central location to shopping and the shops in the building make it easy to get what is needed during an extended stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed at this hotel over the Easter Long Weekend and it was great. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. Did not know what was going on this weekend so I asked the gentleman at the front desk who was very helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed here last week. Not a bad hotel but the staff has no clue about anything. They charged me twice for my room. When I called no manger was able to speak with me. Lady that answered my call was no help what so ever!!!
Will never stay here ever again. I had to go thru my bank to get my money back. They are a bunch of thieves trying to steal money from the guest. I travel all the time and will tell everyone not to support this place.
Thieves

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vince1087
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

No business center, no gym, no sauna, no pool, but there is a food market, v good pizzeria,Karaoke bar, Mexican food and gourmet coffee and tea shop. The best is Tony in the Lemon Spa, whose massages are medical and real treatment. Parking is not a problem, best in town. Out of the way location, but not a problem with a car.

• Stayed: April 2013
Jacob G, General Manager at Hotel de Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for staying with us here at Hotel de Point. It is true we do not have a gym here on site, but we do have offer free entrance for our guests to General Fitness http://www.generalfitnesscenter.com/. This gym is only a few blocks from the hotel and is open weekdays from 4.30 AM till midnight, it is also huge at 10,000 sq feet with 30' ceilings.

The spa on the Concourse level is amazing, they not only do massages but also other services like manicures and pedicures. They do run specials often so check them out again.

We do have a large parking lot here with over 100 spaces, on your next visit if you don't want to drive we do offer a free shuttle to Main St; from there you can catch the LIRR or the 7 line directly in to Manhattan.

Thank you again for staying with us and next time you are in the area come back and visit us or one of our many outlets.