$479
Hyatt.com
$267
$199
  • Restaurant
Asiatic Hotel - Flushing(Flushing)(Great Value!)
$275
$328
$276
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschinese buffetrooftop restaurantkaraoke barstrong showernew yorkseafood restauranttop floorminute bus ridehotel entrancestreet levelairport transportationfree breakfastroom keyshuttle serviceroom was spaciousdecent breakfastfree shuttle
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed at this hotel over the Easter Long Weekend and it was great. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. Did not know what was going on this weekend so I asked the gentleman at the front desk who was very helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed here last week. Not a bad hotel but the staff has no clue about anything. They charged me twice for my room. When I called no manger was able to speak with me. Lady that answered my call was no help what so ever!!!
Will never stay here ever again. I had to go thru my bank to get my money back. They are a bunch of thieves trying to steal money from the guest. I travel all the time and will tell everyone not to support this place.
Thieves

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vince1087
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

No business center, no gym, no sauna, no pool, but there is a food market, v good pizzeria,Karaoke bar, Mexican food and gourmet coffee and tea shop. The best is Tony in the Lemon Spa, whose massages are medical and real treatment. Parking is not a problem, best in town. Out of the way location, but not a problem with a car.

• Stayed: April 2013
Jacob G, General Manager at Hotel de Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for staying with us here at Hotel de Point. It is true we do not have a gym here on site, but we do have offer free entrance for our guests to General Fitness http://www.generalfitnesscenter.com/. This gym is only a few blocks from the hotel and is open weekdays from 4.30 AM till midnight, it is also huge at 10,000 sq feet with 30' ceilings.

The spa on the Concourse level is amazing, they not only do massages but also other services like manicures and pedicures. They do run specials often so check them out again.

We do have a large parking lot here with over 100 spaces, on your next visit if you don't want to drive we do offer a free shuttle to Main St; from there you can catch the LIRR or the 7 line directly in to Manhattan.

Thank you again for staying with us and next time you are in the area come back and visit us or one of our many outlets.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed in this hotel last November for the weekend of my Birthday. I just want to let you know that the service was amazing. The room service was prompt at your call and the room was spacious. Nice modern interior like this hotel always attracts me. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Jacob G, General Manager at Hotel de Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for picking us to come stay with on your birthday weekend. We are a very new hotel and we do feature much larger rooms then a standard NYC room. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to coming back and seeing us again here at Hotel de Point on your next special occasion or visit to the city.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We live not to far from the Hotel de Point and decided to try the Buffet for Easter dinner. It was their regular buffet, nothing special for Easter, and overall the food was excellent. There was a huge assortment of seafood, sushi, meats and Chinese specialties. Everything was fresh and they kept refilling the dishes as they emptied. The desserts were good and other than the crepes which were overdone, we could not find fault with anything. The price on the weekends for dinner was about $40 per person (they added a 15% gratuity to the bill) but it was still worth it because of the variety of selections. The staff was very polite and extremely efficient. We will definitely come back again and very much recommend this restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cardiology
Jacob G, Manager at Hotel de Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for coming to visit The Buffet, it is a truly great experience with a wide variety of foods. They do change up the menu often so you need to come back and see what new and exciting foods they are preparing. I personally enjoy the large sushi selection. When you are planning a special event make sure you come back to The Buffet.