Hotel de Point
  • Bar/Lounge
$301
$265
  • Restaurant
Asiatic Hotel - Flushing(Flushing)(Great Value!)
$135
$98
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschinese buffetrooftop restaurantstrong showerblackout curtainsseafood restaurantfree parkingnew yorktop floorhotel lobbycollege pointstreet levelpizza placefree breakfastroom keyshuttle servicelaguardia airportminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A great hotel with well designed clean rooms, courteous and helpful staff and a convenient location. I am very glad I made this choice. I will most definetely stay here again on my return trips later this year.

• Stayed: February 2013
Jacob G, General Manager at Hotel de Point, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for staying here at Hotel de Point I am glad you had a enjoyable stay. Our location is very convenient to the airport, express ways and the we have the shuttle to the 7 line and LIRR. I look forward to you staying with us on your future trips to the area.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I worked at this property thirty years ago, can not believe the manufactory property totally change to a fashion and modern shopping center, the developer is so smart to put everything together, include swimming pool, gift center, spa,vitamin store, laundry, piano school, supermarket, senior adult day care, karaoke, buffet, fusion restaurant and hotel. Especially, the view de point restaurant is amazing for the out door view. We can enjoy the whole view of Manhattan and white stone .
I went 4th floor to find the plentiful and delicious array of Asian and American buffet restaurant on March 1st, the buffet is really good .this is a new shopping mall , i am interesting with the hotel and met with a staff in hotel and she is very friendly and helpful. Even my English is not very good, she is very polite and patient to help me find all of information I need. This is brand new hotel in flushing area, I highly recommend this hotel , this is your first choice to stay here , because front desk staff offer me a very good service and respect me . Even I am not hotel guest , just stop by . the lady took us tour the whole building and explain every question we asked, she impressed us. I made my decision to book our family reunion here in the end of May. I hope our family member will like here, they will get free parking, free wifi service, free morning breakfast, free shuttle service ,free printing service,in room Keuring coffee makers ......
Also we can go to the top roof restaurant to enjoy the good view and excellent food. I really love here and back soon!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed here for one night while traveling on business. The hotel is brand new, the rooms well appointed and in good condition. The staff is friendly and the shuttle bus driver was very accommodating. There are a few restaurants within walking distance but for the most part the hotel is a bit of an oasis as there is nothing close by in terms of shopping and the like. Its pretty much a great business hotel that is close to Laguardia airport. Two downsides to the room was the curtains weren't black out and the thermostat was on the sensitive side - going on for 2 seconds then shutting off for 2, coming on for 1 second, staying off for 3, etc... Something that is easily fixed. Will stay here again if flying out of Laguardia.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us here at Hotel de Point. We do pride our self on how friendly and accommodating we are to our guests. Thank you for the feedback about the blinds, we are in the process of installing new window treatments on 2 floors of the hotel and should be installed by late next month. Next time you are flying out of LGA make sure you stay with us.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We recently spent two nights at the Hotel de Point for a soccer tournament that my son's team had been entered in. There were 13 families from our team at this hotel, and we all traveled from Massachusetts. The first big draw for us was the free, onsite parking! Included continental breakfast was typical cereal, pastry, fruit, juice & coffee, but got the job done. And MAJOR kudos to the young lady running the breakfast. She had no idea she was about to be inundated by several teams' worth of teenage boys (other teams stayed here as well) and she was rushed off her feet trying to keep everything replenished, but she was utterly unflappable. A true asset.

The hotel itself was lovely. Very new and modern, sleek decor. The rooms were plenty big for our family of three. Everything was very clean and well kept. We also enjoyed the sitting area on our floor by the elevators, which gave us a place to gather. The grocery store attached to the hotel was convenient for us to pick up snacks and drinks, and the refrigerators in the rooms were a huge help so we did not have to lug coolers back and forth.

Finally, the location was actually perfect for us, only about 25 minutes or so from the fields where the boys were playing, and the shuttle to the subway station made it very easy for folks to get into the city.

I know we were not the typical clientele for this property, but we were treated well, and everyone really enjoyed their stay. If we head back to NYC this would be on the top of my list for places to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at while you attended your tournament here in Flushing. I am very pleased you got to not only enjoy the hotel but some of the other outlets such as the grocery store while you were here. When you are looking for accommodations next time you are coming to NYC make sure you come back and visit us again.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

If there is one thing I missed most about the Philippines, that would be karaoke with friends. However, Looking for a Karaoke place in New York is a search for the holy grail. Luckily, I had this business trip in Flushing and I just sang my stress away all the way til 2am with my clients and colleagues. Asian food is also available at the 4th floor. The place is clean and the staff are friendly. Im definitely gonna come back at Hotel de Pont!

Room Tip: Modulate your singing voice prior to coming!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us here at Hotel de Point, I am glad you got to take part in some of our amenities that make us very unique. The KTV karaoke bar is open daily and is very fun to entertain there with friends or clients, with having your own room at the bar you don't have to submit your songs and wait for others to sing. The grocery store on the first floor is a full grocery store and is a great place to pick up anything from some snacks to fresh baked pastries. When you are traveling to NYC in the future for business or leisure make sure you come back and stay with us again.