“The right choice for a Main St Flushing stay”

Best Western Queens Court Hotel
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Flushing
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Very convenient location, right in the heart of downtown Flushing. Close to subway, buses and the LIRR. The price is reasonable and even the parking next door is not outrageous. If you have something to do in Flushing or would like to enjoy a vast array of Chinese food this is a great place to stay. The restaurant attached to this hotel is really very good. The rooms are large if comparing with a standard Manhattan hotel room of a comparable hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 21, 2014

If you are into authentic chinese food then this is a good location as there are many restaurants within walking distance of this hotel. While there is no free parking, you can park for $15 a day at the next door mall.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ramesh N
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was a little skeptical about staying here based on some of the bad reviews but as a Best Western Diamond member I decided to give it a chance anyway. I stayed for three nights and was very pleased with this hotel. They do not offer parking but there is a parking lot next door that charges $15 per day with unlimited in/out. There is a Chinese restaurant off of the lobby, so there is a strong odor of Chinese food in the lobby and hallways. Front desk staff is friendly and helpful, and everyone I spoke with spoke fluent English. The room itself was a good size, it looked like it had been renovated recently, the bed was comfortable, and the whole room was very clean. I saw no sign of bugs. Wifi signal is strong and fast. Bathroom was big enough, the water pressure was a little low but still acceptable. The HVAC unit was a little older but worked well and did not rattle or bang like other reviewers have complained about. Plenty of plugs and lights. I did not have any of the noise issues that other reviewers have complained about, but that might be because I was given a room on the back side of the hotel on a middle floor, so I recommend requesting this part of the hotel. My only complaints: TV reception was very fuzzy, and the breakfast was not good compared to most Best Westerns I have stayed at (most offer hot eggs and bacon or sausage, they only have microwave Jimmy Dean sandwiches, and the coffee is awful). Overall a good value for the price and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Middle floors on the back of the hotel are quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MattBart3975
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My visit to New York last week was unplanned, After standing in line for many hours only to be told there were no flights at the very least for a couple of days I needed to find a hotel. I had no knowledge of any of the hotels near to the airport so booked through the airline help phone. I arrived at the hotel reception around midnight and checked in. The owner was very kind and solicitous and gave me all the information that I needed. I had a room on the 9th floor which was clean, a bed that was very comfortable and a clean bathroom. Over the next few days I was treated very well by the staff and helped in anyway I needed. I feel they made every effort to make my stay as enjoyable as I could expect in the circumstances. The location gave easy access to the subway and downtown and also locally it was safe and the shops and restaurants were a few minutes walk. I also experienced a very slow flow in my shower but this is an experience I have seen in many hotels so as long as the water was hot I was fine with that. This location was great value for money and smiles from the staff helped make my days waiting for a flight so much better. The breakfast was great and I can only think that the bad comment I read was from someone who ate breakfast later rather than earlier. I couldn't have eaten some of everything there was such a variety. I would not hesitate to use this hotel again if I am ever in a similar situation. Thank you to Mr Chen.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I do not recommend staying here...the reason are staff was not friendly made check in a hassle..the breakfast area was luke warm coffee and very little else...they hooked me up with cab service that was a rigged service between the two parties and would only take cash

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gregh616
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hotel is in good location, and reasonable price. We've been there many times before. However, we were in 6th floor this time, and the shower pressure was so low. When asked a hotel manager, we were told that is its normal status, and nothing need to be done. In addition, they do not place coffee and cups on the table unless we ask them to do so. Really bad experience this time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jinghua L
Reviewed January 6, 2014

location of the hotel is good for the value. I alway stay here when ever I come to New York because it is very convenient to shop and eat and I could alway bring back things to the room or take a nap.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family