“yummy burgers”

Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“yummy burgers”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

i like all the topings they put on it ,i just wish it was flame broiled but its still good none the less a must go to

Visited February 2013

Templeton, Massachusetts
“Great burgers, fast service, not expensive”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Their menu is not huge, they focus on what they do best: burgers and fries. They use peanut oil and they even have free peanuts if you'd like! Don't go there expecting variety (although they do offer a vegetarian burger now), but rest assured that what they serve is great quality!

Visited November 2012
Naperville, IL
“good burger at LaGuardia”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My flight was delayed but I found out before I went through security so I was able to eat at Five Guys. This is a good chain, and the food here didn't disappoint. The burger was great and the fries were also good, as was the fountain drink. So my wait wasn't so bad!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank travelsalotoo
NYC
“A reasonably good burger, but....”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We checked it out based on friends' raving about it... I'm beginning to think they may be raving mad! At the location we went to, as you come in , there are bags of peanuts waiting to be shelled and devoured by the clientele while they wait for the burgers. IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS, BEWARE! There were 6 of us, and we each checked off what we wanted on our burgers, turned them in, and waited. They got the orders all wrong. The fries are great, one regular portion is more than enough for 2 big eaters. They only cook the burgers medium well , or well done - too bad if you want it any other way. And their idea of a veggie burger (my husband is a vegetarian) is a bun with any of the fixins - no soy burger, or veggie burger to put in it. We will not be going back.

• Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
“Burger and fries”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

These are popping up all the place now. Its about $10 for a burger and large bag of fries. Its a pretty tasty burger and I usually never finish the fries because they give you so much.

I am glad they have this location in the airport, since they no longer feed you on the plane.

• Visited November 2011