“Great burgers, fast service, not expensive”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #257 of 704 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Their menu is not huge, they focus on what they do best: burgers and fries. They use peanut oil and they even have free peanuts if you'd like! Don't go there expecting variety (although they do offer a vegetarian burger now), but rest assured that what they serve is great quality!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My flight was delayed but I found out before I went through security so I was able to eat at Five Guys. This is a good chain, and the food here didn't disappoint. The burger was great and the fries were also good, as was the fountain drink. So my wait wasn't so bad!

1  Thank travelsalotoo
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We checked it out based on friends' raving about it... I'm beginning to think they may be raving mad! At the location we went to, as you come in , there are bags of peanuts waiting to be shelled and devoured by the clientele while they wait for the burgers. IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS, BEWARE! There were 6 of us, and we each checked off what we wanted on our burgers, turned them in, and waited. They got the orders all wrong. The fries are great, one regular portion is more than enough for 2 big eaters. They only cook the burgers medium well , or well done - too bad if you want it any other way. And their idea of a veggie burger (my husband is a vegetarian) is a bun with any of the fixins - no soy burger, or veggie burger to put in it. We will not be going back.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

These are popping up all the place now. Its about $10 for a burger and large bag of fries. Its a pretty tasty burger and I usually never finish the fries because they give you so much.

I am glad they have this location in the airport, since they no longer feed you on the plane.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

My husband has heard a lot about this restaurant but we've never tried it before, so we took the opportunity to try the food when we saw it at LaGuardia Airport. Overall, I'll say the food is ok. It's your regular burger and fries joint. Better than MacDonalds I think. The service definitely needs to be improved though. None of the staff smiled. My mum asked a question but got the this-is-what-it-is-take-it-or-leave-it attitude from the staff at the counter. In summary, I'll say that I might eat at five guys burgers and fries again, but I'll definitely not be going out of my way to eat at five guys.

1  Thank breezergal