“Very Good Gyro In Flushing,NYC”
Review of Gyro World

Gyro World
Ranked #9 of 780 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Authentic Greek Food.
Description: Authentic Greek Food.
Reviewed March 13, 2018

A Friend told me about Gyro World a few months ago. Last weekend I was in Flushing so I decided to check them out (because I love Gyros), I am glad I did they are good. We tried the regular gyro platter w/ their homemade french fries and we were not disappointed it was very good! I will definitely be going back to try their chicken gyro...
It's a nice sized place with plenty of seating and the service was excellent.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for years. Gyro World is one the the best if not the best Greek Restaurants in Bayside.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Food was good, price was ridiculous.we went for lunch and regret it afterwards. Way too pricey Fontana a couple of blocks away is a better experience

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This has been my go to spot whenever I'm in the mood for gyro or meat in general. Every time I order, it's with friends so we always get the "platter for 2" which comes out to about $30+tax. It's overkill for 2 people, doable with 3 people and is actually enough food to share between 4 adults and be satisfied. I'd recommend getting extra pita as it only comes with 2 halves (1 pita?). Most of the time I order for pickup but they do have a nice size dining area with a few semi-outdoor feeling tables.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Steve-n-Here
Reviewed September 8, 2017

The food is super good, served nice and fresh ! The service is always on point, they are super friendly. Is not a fancy place, but is nice and relaxing family type of place. Not expense.. I come here at least twice a month and is usually on a Friday. My family loves it here even my family from Puerto Rico ask if I been by! LOL! I highly hope this place never closes their doors!

Date of visit: August 2017