“lousey customer service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Gyro World
Ranked #4 of 655 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Greek Food.
New York City, New York
“lousey customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We order take out from here monthly or more, always big orders. we called in an order for 2 and asked for them to pack the fries separately, as they get placed on the bottom of the tray(gyro world platter for 2) and become greasy. They refused to do it this time. my wife told me this, so I called to cancel the order. they didn't give me a chance to tell them why or ask for a manager. The classic thing is I am throwing a Halloween house party and was going to order 2 platters for 4 along with a large salad and 2 orders of stuffed grape leaves, as well as the extra pita breads and sauce. Its their loss. Looks like it will be Fontana's gain(we already told the invites what was on the party menu). This is the reason for the usual big orders when company comes to our home in Bayside we treat them to Greek food. Lets see if management responds to this. Zero stars for customer service from a long time patron

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank fatoldandbald

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

The best gyros & chicken souvlaki i've ever had.The burgars are fresh ground beef and are thick and juicy.

• Visited January 2013
new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not bad.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

There are better places in walking distance but this one is open all day long. Parking is in the back.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“My whole block smells delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I live up the block and everytime i come home, open a window, or breathe, i get a craving for this place. The best gyros & chicken souvlaki i've ever had.

• Visited December 2012
Bayside, New York
“great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

excellent gyro! tsatziki sauce is my favorite there, my husband and I go there when we are in the mood for some good greek food!! prices are great also!

Visited November 2012