“Crappy Little Pizzeria”

Ranked #38 of 693 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Piccolo Sogno is owned by Executive Chef Maurizio who brings his culinary talent and vision to each dish he prepares for his guests. We are waiting for you in our italian restaurant near Bayside, in Flushing, Queens, to taste something special.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is tiny - the person taking the photo must be sitting on the pizza oven. Totally mediocre food and an incredibly snotty hostess.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

piccolo sogno is simply extraordinary! ive been going to ps since they opened i cant believe its almost been four years . food is excellent service and prices are great .strongly suggest to go!

2  Thank andrew m
Reviewed August 16, 2012

my family was a customer of this place for 5 years, no more! i placed an order for delivery today i was told 35-40 minutes, no big deal. 35 minutes came my son was hungry i called to see the status of the order i was told it went out and would be there in a few minutes, nothing ever came. 55 minutes came by i called again and i was told the driver was lost. i dont liver far from this place at all. the extra time this took was inexcusable.again not my problem i paid for my food. 1 hour past and i called again and i spoke with the owner ,who was quite rude to me didn't care about my complaint wouldnt listen to me and hung up the phone.when the driver eventually came i advised the order was cancelled and the driver was rude dropped the food in the middle of the road.
i would never come to this place again if u paid me. if that lady is actually the owner,shame on her. italian places in this area are a dime a dozen.
JUST SPOKE WITH THE ACTUAL OWNER,WAS A MALE. THE LADY(I USE THIS TERM LOOSLY) POSED AS SOMEONE WHO SHE REALLY WASNT. I ADVISED THE OWNER AS SUCH. I ALSO TOOK PICTURES OF THE MESS HIS DRIVER MADE OF MY STREET.
NOT A PLACE TO RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This has become one of my favorite local restaurants. The food is spectacular. My husband and I just went to Italy and ate at delicious Italian restaurants there, and I have to say, the food here is just as good, if not better. You can tell that the chef (also the owner) is talented and uses fresh ingredients. The homemade pizza, made by the wife of the owner, is phenomenal, and the service is excellent. I would most definitely recommend this small unassuming restaurant, as you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank BriMic5
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Authentic food, nice flavor, good service and decent prices. We have also catered from them and their food is plentiful and delicious. My faves are their northern style lasagna, their eggplant rollatine and their veal saltainbocca. I also like their shrimp fra diavolo -- nice and spicy. All in all a good value for the neighborhood -- reminds me of the trattorias in Rome!

5  Thank Anna M