“Super Yummy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Boston, Massachusetts
“Super Yummy”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I could give this 5 for the plentiful and delicious soups, and of course the amazing soup dumplings, but our waitress admittedly gave one of our dishes to someone else, and took well over 30 minutes to finally get it to us! Terrible to say, but visit with your Asian friends to get better service.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank saba888

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Flushing, New York
“Great soup dumplings, LONG WAIT”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Whenever my parents come into town from Orlando, we always go here. My mom LOVES these soup dumplings. Every time we go, we always get at least 2 orders of the pork soup dumplings and 1 order of the crabmeat soup dumplings. They also have some great cold appetizer dishes.

There is ALWAYS long wait for dinner though so we usually go for lunch. The longest we've ever waited during the dinner rush is 45 minutes.

Their prices are a little more than Joe's Shanghai but my dad hates eating there because the wait staff tries to rush people in and out of the restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Graciiee
Astoria, New York
“Nothing but the best!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place seriously has the BEST dumplings and noodle soup. Every time I go over a friend’s house for a party I stop by thins place to pick up a 50 pack. No matter where the party is the dumplings are gone is 10 minutes! Watching the guy in the window make the homemade is a sight to see. I highly recommend this place. Last time I was there is four dumplings for $1.50.

• Visited July 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“Best dumplings ever”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

OK, I like food. My friend and I have made two trips from freaking North Carolina to eat dumplings here. That's right--we flew from RDU to LGA pretty much just for the dumplings at this joint. My parents (raised in Taiwan, and pretty picky about food) have pronounced these the best soup dumplings ever. Get here early. You might be seated with another family, depending on how crowded the place is. Order soup dumplings as soon as you sit down, since they're made fresh to order and take 10-15 minutes to make. Get a tray of the pork ones and get another one of the pork and crab ones and try to decide which ones you like better. The answer is "the one you just had". Potstickers, Shanghai siu-mai, wontons in spicy sauce, rice cakes are all terrific. Service is abrupt--come on--they need to turn over the tables. Cash only.

• Visited June 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My first time in NYC and came here with some local friends. The soup dumplings were amazing! Everything we ordered was superb! This restaurant is like a little hole in wall place, but I hear is quite popular among the locals there. Service was good, people friendly, and the food...the food!! Try it for yourself! Love the area too! So much going on, it's alive there. I think the prices were very good as well.

• Visited June 2012